Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
If anybody is looking for only the 29s & can hook me up with the 11s in a size 10.5 or 11 please let me know. No rape prices though
Good one, buddy.
laugh.gif
I think he's serious and that's the sad part. 

Who is gonna return the pack to a Nike factory store with legend blue 11s instead of pantones?
That's a shady maneuver but in reality, it would probably work at certain locations. Especially those in middle of nowhere where all they're used to seeing is Free's, runners, and Hyperdunks from two years ago. 

Most outlet employees aren't sneakerheads. They're just college kids trying to make some money. 

Why's everyone bashing the XX9's? Wear the XX9's on the court and then rock the 11's after 
smokin.gif

These XX9's are perhaps the best non-PE colorway (after the blackouts) so far. 

I'm down for a try in the AM.

Was hoping these would have come out on a Sat, or even Xmas eve when the office is closed. I really don't think these will be a very difficult get online, but you're gonna have to compete with the "testers" and people trying to flip them while in their cart.

On a usual Sat, I'd have the time to sit and wait for pairs to start dropping from carts, but when I've got clients @ 900 (CST), the struggle to get a pair checked out before I have to split for work is going to be tight.

Not paying over resell for these, not necessarily because of price, because I see this pack being closely related to the Brazil or Shooting Starts which were flops for resellers. My concern is the large amount of fakes already of the XIs. I don't have the patience to try and weed through countless fakes.

Good luck to those in the AM. I'll be one to admit, I'm a sucker for the JB "packs" and have every XI mid released so far...hope to continue the collection.

Why's everyone bashing the XX9's? Wear the XX9's on the court and then rock the 11's after :smokin

These XX9's are perhaps the best non-PE colorway (after the blackouts) so far. 
the problem people have with them is the blah colorway ... a solid pantone colored 29 would have been better than this EP crap.

Its not the shoes it the colorway (for the most part)

I wonder if this will be as bad as the Legend Blue release. Everything kept crashing.

Back
Top Bottom