Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Sorry , I should have clarified what I said, I ooped someone on the 13 earlier and the 14 was left in my cart

Everything is finished right now, OOS

FNL got me so heated this morning... Saw the shoes available a few minutes before 5am... Added my cart and got all way to submit order... Baaaaaammmm!!! Payment errors... I got like 10 reversals on my account... They need to step their **** up seriously man.

Some people have the cash to do what they want with it...Don't hate.

no hate at all...just too funny to me. When people got up early and shell out 500 + tax after fighting thru online, and they have to kiss Nike's ***.

LMAO I'm done.:lol:

damn ... well ima go try catch my last 30 minutes of sleep before work 

hour and 15 already lost 
frown.gif

In cart on FNL...payment errors (surprise).

All the other sites were toast.  Reading back through, apparently size 13 was hard to come by.  

Oh well...guess I'll watch them all rot on eBay.  

Congrats to all those who got them to wear/collect.

FNL got me so heated this morning... Saw the shoes available a few minutes before 5am... Added my cart and got all way to submit order... Baaaaaammmm!!! Payment errors... I got like 10 reversals on my account... They need to step their **** up seriously man.
Same thing happened to me, but once i switched to my paypal account it went through the first time i hit submit. Im using paypal everytime through FNL from now on

me too man they charged my card 4 times. i decided to cancel 2 ordered i placed on them and went with my pair on ndc. they did it with the legends this week too. so NDC gets my money lol

Interesting I got my size 12 of ndc after striking out on columbias (test run for pantones already had pair locked) off to pick up my other pair at ftl this was a good morning

Is it me or is it more difficult to cart on EB/FTA/CHAMPS/FTL than on FNL/NDC.

Problem with FNL is.....well you know.

Decided to cop this morning and luckily got through.  I used paypal credit so I have up to 6 months to pay with no interest.  I will probably use the XX9 for the gym and maybe now sell my extra size 12 "Legend Blues". Decisions decisions

That is why I always use my $0 balance CC that I barely ever use when I buy things on FNL, worst payment processor ever.

Last edited:

I feel you, bro....same happened to me when I carted them on FNL at 7:58...thought it was an easy cop, but got rejected 6 straight times :smh:

did got them on NDC later tho, so I'm done with this pack.

Actually kinda surprised I struck out on NDC with how well I've flourished on the past few releases. Oh well, onto the remastered series.

Ya, FNL is a joke. Wouldn't accept 3 of my cards, all of which are gtg and have NEVER had problems ordering anywhere online before.

Eastbay IS sold out, right? There's no point in me trying anymore? They haven't actually Tweeted anything yet.

Hilarious yall spending 500+ and you only like one of the shoes lmao
hows it hilarious? How much are concords and spacejams going for? Breds before 45 restocks? Gammas? Cmon rather than the retail being 200 and some ppl get through at retail and flip for 450-500 your spending the 500 off the bat getting the xx9 in hopes of selling for 175-200

Back
Top Bottom