Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
FNL, my go to, finally did me dirty with payment error and permaSPA. Got through on FTL and Champs of all places! Congrats to all that copped and those that are blessed enough to spend thousands on shoes in 72hrs! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

past couple months ive been having a lot of check out problems. never used to be like that. when i use my card with my name i get billing issues. my wife is under my credit card n when i use her name it goes thruu..

$470 on nike after ebates, feeling pretty good right now
nthat.gif
Damn...I forgot that I DID use ebates too. Makes my pack $339 shipped. Thanks for reminding me! Repped for the feels! 

I just called finishline and I now know the true reason behind people not being able to process orders its because if you try to purchase something over 3 times without it going through 

finishline locks your account for 30 business days for security reasons 

which is some BS 

Was able to cop two pairs of legend blues so I will have my own GOF pack with them and the 29s and keep the Pantones for myself lol. Hopefully, I can get at least $450 for the pack and I'm straight.

Copped This pack & the Kyries (sleeper shoe of the year) off NDC in 5 mins with 20% off! Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy easier than the Legends. Tis the season!!

Man eastbound just didn't want me to use my employee discount had a 12 in my cart 6 times and each check out it magically vanishes o well 350$ saved I'm buying more Lebrons eff Jordan and his lame pack

I just called finishline and I now know the true reason behind people not being able to process orders its because if you try to purchase something over 3 times without it going through 

finishline locks your account for 30 business days for security reasons 

which is some BS 

They should have a way to bypass that... That's complete BS in their part. You just can't be locking people for no reason because your system processing sucks.

Back
Top Bottom