Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
this might just be me being paranoid, but i just got my pack from shoe palace. do they ship their shoes in used boxes? or do they use new boxes? i'm talking about the shipping boxes because i received a used box and so i am thinking that maybe mine was switched somewhere along the shipping process because it took forever to arrive and was held in a ups facility for 4 days and at another facility for another 4 days. so any information would be appreciated. thanks fam

this might just be me being paranoid, but i just got my pack from shoe palace. do they ship their shoes in used boxes? or do they use new boxes? i'm talking about the shipping boxes because i received a used box and so i am thinking that maybe mine was switched somewhere along the shipping process because it took forever to arrive and was held in a ups facility for 4 days and at another facility for another 4 days. so any information would be appreciated. thanks fam
You're trippin bro lol, but post pictures if you're that worried.

Oh ok, cool. I really need to sign up for that ebay bucks thing. Im definitely missing out :smh:

I just assumed somewhere in Charlotte would get them, but didnt check anywhere. Didnt much feel like driving up there anyway at the time.
Here in Charlotte social status and another mom and pop store got them and they was splitting the pack

look fine
I disagree...if they're a 10.5-11, I'll give you a refund in exchange for these apparently suspect shoes.

nerd.gif

i would highly doubt there is/will be any xx9 fakes… too hard of a material and performance details to be faked good.

thanks nt fam...i was tweakin...i dropped $550+ on this pack and did not want to get scammed with fakes because i've never ordered from shoe palace before

Shiekh Jordan Legacy Store in Downtown SF got a late shipment yesterday.

I just walked out with two size 9.5 about 30 minutes ago. They won't give out any info on what sizes they got left. But worker told me they have plenty. Store was dead when I was there, No line or anything. A lot of people think the stores are closed today. They close at 6pm.

Repped!! Just copped a 10.5. They were on display...sounded like they still had plenty

i hate to say this but i might pick up a GM pair of the 11's this weekend if it looks on point and the price is right

Last edited:
I just dumped by XX9 + $170 for Legend Blue 11s.

I lose money here but I don't see myself even balling in the XX9 with that cloth material.

Back
Top Bottom