Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Yes, customs might get you to about equal what it costs in the states. In EU we got lucky with the 350 price point

Just dropped at sivasdescalzo in Spain, WW shipping - couple sizes left: http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/store/footwear/sneakers/jordan-ultimate-gift-of-flight-multi-col.html
Do you know the customs fee?
They are under US retail, does it matter?
Yes. Because if you get hit with a $100+ fee, it's best buying stateside
$100 is excessive, the most I've seen is $75 and even at $100 you would've paid a couple dollars over US retail when you include possible taxes and shipping.

Anybody worried about that doesn't want them because there are very few places you can cop them for $10-$25 over retail right now.

Last edited:

Just dropped at sivasdescalzo in Spain, WW shipping - couple sizes left: http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/store/footwear/sneakers/jordan-ultimate-gift-of-flight-multi-col.html
Do you know the customs fee?
They are under US retail, does it matter?
Yes. Because if you get hit with a $100+ fee, it's best buying stateside
$100 is excessive, the most I've seen is $75 and even at $100 you would've paid a couple dollars over US retail when you include possible taxes and shipping.

Anybody worried about that doesn't want them because there are very few places you can cop them for $10-$25 over retail right now.
Always do research... Dude got hit with a $92 customs fee for a €130 pair of Kobes. 

http://niketalk.com/t/550678/the-of...silk-releases-january-3rd/54870#post_21986612

http://niketalk.com/t/550678/the-of...silk-releases-january-3rd/54870#post_21986821

.....And yes I do want these....

Last edited:
Always do research... Dude got hit with a $92 customs fee for a €130 pair of Kobes. 

http://niketalk.com/t/550678/the-of...silk-releases-january-3rd/54870#post_21986612

.....And yes I do want these....
I got hit with $35 for the Brazil 6 pack earlier this year, its a risk worth taking to cop a pack for less than or equal to US retail if you really want them.  If your worried about customs you can always cancel your order.

Its always a good idea to only cop euro on a pair of shoes that may sell out quickly or already be sold out.  Copping a pair of kobes from europe isn't the best idea unless its from hanon, end, or sns.

Last edited:
I got hit with $35 for the Brazil 6 pack earlier this year, its a risk worth taking to cop a pack for less than or equal to US retail if you really want them.  If your worried about customs you can always cancel your order.

Its always a good idea to only cop euro on a pair of shoes that may sell out quickly or already be sold out.  Copping a pair of kobes from europe isn't the best idea unless its from hanon, end, or sns.
when do you receive the customs bill? i've ordered $200+ items from SNS and END and haven't been charged customs

when do you receive the customs bill? i've ordered $200+ items from SNS and END and haven't been charged customs
Customs bills are almost an eventuality for some while others barely get hit with them.  It has a lot to do with the way the store declares the goods being shipped and the shipper.

I've been charged by them all but Ups is the only one thats made me pay before I could receive my package.  Fedex and Dhl have both sent me bills about 3-7 days after I've received my shoes.

Kickz as an example used to attach the invoice to the exterior of the box so the shipper and customs could see how much you paid and I almost always got charged if I went over $250.

Its rare for me to get hit on 1 pair but I almost always get a bill on packs or two pairs at the same time.  $25-$75 is the norm but like @NickFolarin  posted some people can get a disproportionately high bill.  The way I look at it is its always worth it if I really need to cop a pair and don't have very many options.

So I sold my 29's on eBay right when I got them for $197 shipped.  

Then grabbed the Fragment 1's with that cash for retail.  Not a bad exchange!

Wore the 11's last weekend and got endless amounts of compliments. 
At first glace I thought these were on a rack in a fridge.
laugh.gif

I placed an order. Hope it goes through! Is this place legit? I know I should have asked before pulling the trigger.

I placed an order. Hope it goes through! Is this place legit? I know I should have asked before pulling the trigger.

Yes they're legit, I've seen people order from this place on multiple releases. And even if they weren't, hopefully you paid with paypal or a credit card and have buyer protection from that.

But they are, so you're good either way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom