Pants down, teen down. Yes, he was mad.

hope he gets the maximum, i can't condone this +$@@ and yall shouldn't either. i mean it's funny but someones mother could be without one of their children right now.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

hope he gets the maximum, i can't condone this +$@@ and yall shouldn't either. i mean it's funny but someones mother could be without one of their children right now.

Their mother should have taught them better than to walk around like douche bags with sagging pants.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Their mother should have taught them better than to walk around like douche bags with sagging pants.
who are YOU to say they're douche bags because they sag THEIR pants?

i can't stand people who spit on the side walk, as far as i'm concerned spiting in public places is far more heinous then sagging one's pants. doesn't mean i should shoot the next person i see hocking a lougie.
ohwell.gif

i can't stand people who spit on the side walk, as far as i'm concerned spiting in public places is far more heinous then sagging one's pants. doesn't mean i should shoot the next person i see hocking a lougie.
ohwell.gif
The act of sagging goes against the purpose that pants serve.  It is not functional to sag.  Spitting on the side walk is not polite.
To intentionally do something or use something in an incorrect manner to be fashionable, AKA , sagging your pants or tilting your hat at angle so that the brim wouldn't provide you sun protection, makes you a douche bag.  

I am not the one that says they are douche bags, the rules of being a douche bag makes them a douche bag.

I wouldn't condone you shooting someone for spitting either, but I wouldn't disagree with you if you would call that person a douche bag.

ohwell.gif
The act of sagging goes against the purpose that pants serve.  It is not functional to sag.  Spitting on the side walk is not polite.
To intentionally do something or use something in an incorrect manner to be fashionable, AKA , sagging your pants or tilting your hat at angle so that the brim wouldn't provide you sun protection, makes you a douche bag.  

I am not the one that says they are douche bags, the rules of being a douche bag makes them a douche bag.

I wouldn't condone you shooting someone for spitting either, but I wouldn't disagree with you if you would call that person a douche bag.
more often then not i've found that people who use the term "douche bag" to be douche bags them selves. i guess you and ol boy with lead in his $@$ are one in the same.

good for him. sucks he will serving a lot of time for this.

bet they and other little punks will listen to what he says from now on.

ohwell.gif

more often then not i've found that people who use the term "douche bag" to be douche bags them selves. i guess you and ol boy with lead in his $@$ are one in the same.
Please elaborate on your point.  By that logic, would that make someone who calls someone a homosexual, a homosexual themselves?.  Random racial slur, makes me said random racial slur.  Etc.?  And does your roundabout way of calling me a douche bag also make you a douche bag?
The expression is one and the same, not one in the same, by the way.  And we aren't quite the same because I wouldn't tell them to pull their pants up, nor do I even own a gun to shoot them with.  I have better things to do with my day than to worry about policing douche bags.  I can still acknowledge that they are douche bags though.

by that logic, the mom should be  shot.

ohwell.gif

Please elaborate on your point.  By that logic, would that make someone who calls someone a homosexual, a homosexual themselves?.  Random racial slur, makes me said random racial slur.  Etc.?  And does your roundabout way of calling me a douche bag also make you a douche bag?
The expression is one and the same, not one in the same, by the way.  And we aren't quite the same because I wouldn't tell them to pull their pants up, nor do I even own a gun to shoot them with.  I have better things to do with my day than to worry about policing douche bags.  I can still acknowledge that they are douche bags though.

uh... agree to disagree?

but that's a bit overkill. Maybe an old-fashioned "tush" whooping would've been more kindly looked upon?

Pick up your pants kids. That is so disrespectful and immature. Its not cool to look like a gangster. And to teach you that lesson, I am going to shoot you.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

why doesn't this guy have an attempted murder charge and firing a lethal weapon at innocent civilians which happen to be children.

You know why. Had that been some white kids...

Originally Posted by methedy23

- Mixed emotions

- Don't talk about it, be about it....and he WAS indeed about that life.
ohwell.gif

sounds like a new ep of Boondocks...whos gonna play the shooter?

Back
Top Bottom