Papa Johns is whack vol. Another LeBron d-rider

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Papa John's to offer Cleveland residents 23-cent pizzas[/h1]

[+] Enlarge

Ned Dishman/NBAE via Getty Images

A Washington Wizards fan holds a 'crybaby' shirt directed toward Cavs star LeBron James.
CLEVELAND -- Papa John's Pizza issued an apology to Cleveland and the Cavaliers for making T-shirts with LeBron James' number and the word "crybaby" under it.
To apologize, Papa John's will sell Cleveland residents a large, one-topping pizza for 23 cents on Thursday. The 23 is an homage to James' jersey number. The company also will donate $10,000 to the Cavaliers Youth Fund.

The pizza chain's T-shirts were featured during the Cavs' games against the Wizards on Friday in Washington. Wizards fans taunted the Cavs, who won the payoff series that night in Game 6.

The shirts started after James complained about hard fouls, and Wizards center Brendan Haywood called him a crybaby.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

You gotta be kiddin me? How you gonna make a shirt insulting this man, but then as soon as he wins you apologize and donate 2 his charity. @%%%%

laugh.gif

Whatever, man; I'm not complaining.
pimp.gif

I'd do anything to get a $0.23 pizza

Except live in Cleveland.
Die.
happy.gif

damn i was just gonna post this. its gonna be nuts man, the change in the cupholder of my car is gonna get me pizza for a week.

If it was Pizza Hut I'd be somewhat excited but Papa John's pizza tastes like cardboard and gives you the runs.....so Cleveland fans eat up
laugh.gif

Really though, Little Ceasers $5 pizzas taste like +*%# already.

How bad will 23 cent pizzas taste?
I mean, they didn't even try and be slick with the $2.30 price

Originally Posted by belle155

damn i was just gonna post this. its gonna be nuts man, the change in the cupholder of my car is gonna get me pizza for a week.

Don't lie, you can't drive

Originally Posted by JPZx

Don't lie, you can't drive

delivery son, delivery

and PS the OP should be banned. im tired of the phrase d-rider. i thought partially edited 'bad' words were still a bannable offense. send him packinglike the wizards and soon to be celtics.

and PS the OP should be banned. im tired of the phrase d-rider. i thought partially edited 'bad' words were still a bannable offense. send him packing like the wizards and soon to be celtics.

smh.gif
at the snitching
And if that was really the case, Bastitch would be banned for his username.

and PS the OP should be banned. im tired of the phrase d-rider. i thought partially edited 'bad' words were still a bannable offense. send him packing like the wizards and soon to be celtics.
oh great, now his fans are crybabies too.

damn i was just gonna post this. its gonna be nuts man, the change in the cupholder of my car is gonna get me pizza for a week
maybe you should save that change for Subway

i was at the game, and bc someone made a 3, everyone got a free papa johns pizza. that pizza is so wack i threw my ticket away as soon as i left

Back
Top Bottom