Papa John's Superbowl cointoss 2013

Thanks for sharing the info OP, but I will pass. Aside from their CEO crying about having to provide insurance for his employees, the pizza taste like crap.

Papa johns tastes like crap? LOL, it's ******g 10$ pizza.... Take that to the " why is Applebee's still open" thread. I for one would love a free pizza..... Heads

lol I picked heads and tails, 2 emails 2 address... only thing that matters is the email being different..

I win regardless, and from now on, we ALL WIN

Papa johns tastes like crap? LOL, it's ******g 10$ pizza.... Take that to the " why is Applebee's still open" thread. I for one would love a free pizza..... Heads

Guess im spoiled living in NYC. Cant walk a few blocks without running into a good pizzeria
that applebbes thread is on another level tho. dude sounded like a applebees employee smashed his girl.

ok cool i voted both. how will i get my free coupon?

I guess they will email it you once the actual cointoss happens. I chose heads, but i'm gonna go fill it out again and choose tails. free pizza for me can't complain about that. :pimp:

correction, they email you on monday the 4th. I filled it out 4 times. about to fill it out couple more times. yes, i'm greedy :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom