Paper inside Space Jams

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Yeh, I keep the paper with the Space Jam XI.

Are you afraid that your Space Jam XI yellow?

Well, it's a question i've always wondered since I purchased them back in January. I know over a long period of time all shoes get yellow, but i'm trying to find the best way to preserve them.

Are you serious PRESERVE?
sick.gif

IMO: These shoes are straight garbage feels like your stepping on rocks; throw them in the trash or sell them!!! Im gonna sell mine soon gonna try and find a 2000 XI way better quality and comfort... Well worth the money if you ask me.. I will not buy another futrue Jordan unless its an OG CW and can't find a wearable pair.
I just saw a deadstock pair of 2001's go on ebay for like $212, about the same price the 2009's go for. If I had the cash, I would have definitely gotten them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Check this
mkawqb.jpg

yeah I wouldve if they were my sz.. Those are baby feet lol.Plus I don't buy shoes to collect I buy them to wear, so I would have no use for these.

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Originally Posted by DZaster

Check this
mkawqb.jpg

yeah I wouldve if they were my sz.. Those are baby feet lol.Plus I don't buy shoes to collect I buy them to wear, so I would have no use for these.
yea, not trying to hate, but the sz has a lot to do with it

sizes 9.5 to 10.5 are the most sought after sizes, so u know damn well these shoes in a sz 10 would NOT sell for less than 3 bills

I PUT MY WHITE XI'S IN MY SPACE JAM BOX CAUSE ITS WHITE AN KEEP THE PAPER AN PUT MY SPACE JAMS IN MY OLD XVII SUITCASE WRAPPED IN MY JORDAN XVIII TOWEL BLACK

Originally Posted by fresh2323

I PUT MY WHITE XI'S IN MY SPACE JAM BOX CAUSE ITS WHITE AN KEEP THE PAPER AN PUT MY SPACE JAMS IN MY OLD XVII SUITCASE WRAPPED IN MY JORDAN XVIII TOWEL BLACK

WOW!
eyes.gif

Mods need to sticky threads like this about yellowing to the XI's. Or else every 3-6 months a new thread will pop up on the same topic time after time, year after year.

Back
Top Bottom