*** Papoose - controversy *** diss track at fat joe

That wasn't bad, the beat kinda killed it for me. I am not a pap fan but he brings some decent lines in there. As for Joe being done after this track? Letsnot confuse Joe with Canibus he ain't going anywhere dont be crazy. It does nothing for Joe album # wise to come at Pap cause no one knows who this kideven is, its a win win situation for Pap.

too bad both these guys are garbage.

did some one compare pap and pac?

Pac and big r.i.p, joe and papsmear shoulda died instead

he said some good lines but only a couple considerin how many bars are on this...i would have to say average at best

It's good..some hott lines..however..does this guy think he's game with makin a long diss track?

hate it when Pap does that wannabe lyrical sequence where he's rhyming a bunch of random words..

like...trigger clippin, pickle spittin, bigger chicken, finger lickin, sick of kickin, now im punching, on the ground you hunching, clip hits, now you slumpin, wow im somethin, apprentice, menice, vengeance, beach in venice, snatching pendants, landlord but im kidnappin tenants, astronomics, comets, and comics, pay homage to dons, lets, palm techs and learn words via hooked on phonix, and clutter em up on this.
roll.gif

Joe got owned.

He should drop that first verse because all that was irrelevant.

Joe wont respond he aint got it in him.

^ya i was a real fan of papoose's like 06/07 but since like nov 07 not really, he has realllllllly fell off.

all joe gotta say is

ya gurls a @$+ acts like a man, both of yall are unsigned, u ridin gunit and u aint even with em, jive dropped u, u ride with a dj that has no label, u put out20 mixtapes with no album or shows, u have talked about a album for 2 years still hasnt dropped, peoples from brooklyn like u (murder) diss u sayin u aintreal, u a geico lizard, u rocked a fila headband with a durag out with the shirt in ya youtube video, and that pretty much punishes him.

u rocked a fila headband with a durag out with the shirt in ya youtube video, and that pretty much punishes him.
laugh.gif
this is a must see...please link me to this video sir
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by petozham

I hate it when Pap does that wannabe lyrical sequence where he's rhyming a bunch of random words..

like...trigger clippin, pickle spittin, bigger chicken, finger lickin, sick of kickin, now im punching, on the ground you hunching, clip hits, now you slumpin, wow im somethin, apprentice, menice, vengeance, beach in venice, snatching pendants, landlord but im kidnappin tenants, astronomics, comets, and comics, pay homage to dons, lets, palm techs and learn words via hooked on phonix, and clutter em up on this.
roll.gif
So true i hate when he do that. Honestly i stopped listenin to it halfway thru the 2nd verse it was gettin stupid. The beat was garbage.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
flawless victory....

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

, u ride with a dj that has no label,
Woah!

I know Joe aint tryina go at Slay.

I don't know, but why is Kay Slay so feared is he like the Jimmy Henchmen of DJing or something.

I always heard him call himself "slap your favorite DJ", but I never really took it literally.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

, u ride with a dj that has no label,
Woah!

I know Joe aint tryina go at Slay.
I don't know, but why is Kay Slay so feared is he like the Jimmy Henchmen of DJing or something.

I always heard him call himself "slap your favorite DJ", but I never really took it literally.

Anyone old enough from NYC knows DEZ ONE aint to be played with.

Back
Top Bottom