Parable: Jordan/ Pippen = Batman/ Robin...James/ Wade = Superman/ Batman? (Potentially?)

Originally Posted by ESyDC

James and Wade combined have a higher rating overall than any other duo in 2k, so I agree they are the greatest duo ever.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

James and Wade combined have a higher rating overall than any other duo in 2k, so I agree they are the greatest duo ever.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im a beast with the heat in 2k.. miller will light anyone up, if not him it jones, house, or bibby...

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im a beast with the heat in 2k.. miller will light anyone up, if not him it jones, house, or bibby...

ehh i wouldnt call them Batman and superman maybe cable and deadpool
btw Jordan/Pippen would lock LeBron/Wade up

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I'd be quite content if Jordan was never compared to another player ever again. Any comparison is ridiculous, not to mention unfair, and probably even insulting.

LeBron and Wade have done nothing to be compared to the greatest offensive AND defensive duo to ever play.
30a153ee87a1311a344f5ed8f2a04e60e1f4ea3.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I'd be quite content if Jordan was never compared to another player ever again. Any comparison is ridiculous, not to mention unfair, and probably even insulting.

LeBron and Wade have done nothing to be compared to the greatest offensive AND defensive duo to ever play.
30a153ee87a1311a344f5ed8f2a04e60e1f4ea3.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
Yea sure they would.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
Yea sure they would.

^ Jordan and Pippen are the only set of teammates in the top 10 in all time steals. Please enlighten uss which you think would be the problem: Jordan guarding Wade, or Pippen guarding LeBron.

Please say Pippen would have fits guarding LeBron.

^ Jordan and Pippen are the only set of teammates in the top 10 in all time steals. Please enlighten uss which you think would be the problem: Jordan guarding Wade, or Pippen guarding LeBron.

Please say Pippen would have fits guarding LeBron.

Back
Top Bottom