Paranoid driving with friends who have marijuana on them?

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

first off the laws here in cali are OD
indifferent.gif
You really have no idea about the "laws here in cali" do you? A majority of cops in California don't give two craps about a dudedriving around with a little bud. It's like a $100 fine and most of the time they just make you throw it away.

tell em put they bags at the bottom of their shoes..
me and my homies got pulled over..jumped out on by DT's plenty of times and they searched us and we was good..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by samness20

tell em put they bags at the bottom of their shoes..
me and my homies got pulled over..jumped out on by DT's plenty of times and they searched us and we was good..
smokin.gif

Why I like wearing tims
pimp.gif

I try to act like there is nothing there when i do have a passenger with trees on them.

just make sure your friends are your REAL friends

my cousin got caught up like that he gave a so called friend a ride to his girls house they got pulled and the officer asked to search the car my cousin saidsure because he had nothing to hide, the dude he gave a ride to threw a oz of hard under the passager seat. my cousin did 5 months and his so called friend gotout before he did he tried to pin the whole thing on my cousin. so after everything is said and done turns out it wasnt even hard it was some whipped up butter
smh.gif
, but that fool got his though.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

first off the laws here in cali are OD
indifferent.gif
You really have no idea about the "laws here in cali" do you? A majority of cops in California don't give two craps about a dude driving around with a little bud. It's like a $100 fine and most of the time they just make you throw it away.

indifferent.gif
how you figure i don't know anything about calilaws. I guess it must be different for some people, cause I know cats who got a lot of time for stupid stuff including mj.. I don't know what copsyou've ran into. But the ones I've met are *@%#*!!!..

If they have it in their pocket, then it is theirs. You go on your way. Hell, even if it is under their seat in your car, they go to jail. That happenseverywhere. Hell, every city I have ever seen on COPS only arrests the carrier. I have been "sent on my way" a few times.

They can't take YOU to jail if your FRIEND has drugs. Charges wouldn't stick.

Would they take a 3rd passenger to jail also? Paperwork for 3 people? Charge all 3 of you with a quarter or less?

Guilt by association for a smoke sack? Na, That's for serious cases.

"I didn't even know he had anything on him." There goes the guilt by association right out the window.

Originally Posted by solefood229

my cousin got caught up like that he gave a so called friend a ride to his girls house they got pulled and the officer asked to search the car my cousin said sure because he had nothing to hide, the dude he gave a ride to threw a oz of hard under the passager seat. my cousin did 5 months and his so called friend got out before he did he tried to pin the whole thing on my cousin. so after everything is said and done turns out it wasnt even hard it was some whipped up butter
smh.gif

Only 5 months for an ounce of crack?

iiownzkickz wrote:
do all the V get yellow in dha rubber like the og they got in dha bottom so do they get yello and what about theretro do they get yellow also in the middle ???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im always nervous when i ride with my friends cuz they carry crack/guns. not weed.

if yall remember my story about my boys tellin me to come outside to get picked up, only to call me back and tell me NOT to come outside cuz the guns wasdrawn, this was what was goin on after i finally got in the car......

i was riding with my boys to walmart/waffle house and i was in the left back seat and my boy was sittin beside me and he hid his sack of crack rocks in theright front seats back pouch thingy. he went in waffle house with one of my boys but me and the driver stayed in the car.

we went to wal mart, and when we got back in the car we had switched sides.
didnt even think that i was now sittin in front of some hardcore drugs
laugh.gif
if we woulda got pulled over it'a been a wrap for ol guillermo.

another time i they was like "you tryin to go across the water to go pick up 'marcus from off the navy base?" i was like yea sure.

later learned there was a shotgun/tec in the truck.
smh.gif
dudes was clownin me cuz i tried to put on my seatbelt but it was broken
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by solefood229

my cousin got caught up like that he gave a so called friend a ride to his girls house they got pulled and the officer asked to search the car my cousin said sure because he had nothing to hide, the dude he gave a ride to threw a oz of hard under the passager seat. my cousin did 5 months and his so called friend got out before he did he tried to pin the whole thing on my cousin. so after everything is said and done turns out it wasnt even hard it was some whipped up butter
smh.gif

Only 5 months for an ounce of crack?

After they finally found out it was butter and it wasn't his they released him after 5 months

Back
Top Bottom