PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3

Movie was the best out of all 3. Scared the shut out of me at the end i aint even gonna front.

P.S. I live in a 2 story house SMH

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

the grandma was behind everything guys, the grandma lol

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME KID. ADD YOU SPOILER
when he opened the door and saw all them other ladies why did he decide to run back in the house? aand what i dont get is why would the grandmother kill her own daughter
The grandmother killed her daughter because the daughter didn't want to continue having kids. The grandmother was hoping for a boy, because that was the deal they had with the demon, for the first born boy.

I ain't eem going to lie....my eyes were closed for 3/4 of the movie.
tired.gif

Damn.... just came back from watching it. #!#@ was craayyyyyyyyy!
I enjoyed it lots
smokin.gif

Best one to me.. from my short memory of the other 2. Seemed to have a little bit more umph.

Mad 90% in the damn trailer wasn't even in the +%%@@$% movie
mad.gif

Wanted to see the preacher, the other bloody mary scene.... (although the one in the movie was cool), where the little girl jumping from the ledge upstairs, the wife flying back into the bed

She was a bad mamajama though
devil.gif

HELL NOOO you can't PAY me to watch another Paranormal Activity movie.
Never saw 1, saw 2 and was SHOOK. I couldn't sleep right for a MONTH straight. I'd be up for days it seemed like, I'M NOT EVEN LYING.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by biglou2n

Originally Posted by Hugo

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME KID. ADD YOU SPOILER
when he opened the door and saw all them other ladies why did he decide to run back in the house? aand what i dont get is why would the grandmother kill her own daughter
The grandmother killed her daughter because the daughter didn't want to continue having kids. The grandmother was hoping for a boy, because that was the deal they had with the demon, for the first born boy.
mind=blown

so thats y it came full circle to the lil baby boy at the beginning of the first one. But y didnt they remember or say their mom was dead in the first 2

Originally Posted by biglou2n

mind=blown

so thats y it came full circle to the lil baby boy at the beginning of the first one. But y didnt they remember or say their mom was dead in the first 2
they wrote the first one with no intentions of it being a major blockbuster, so some of the stuff doesn't really flow.
like when i was watching the second one, i was thinking like why in the first one did we never meet her sister or hear about any of the creepy stuff that was going on. the sister wasn't even mentioned or seen in the first one.

i guess they had to write stuff backwards, hence some of the plot holes.

OP should change the title so folks know there's spoilers in here.

Just came from watching it. I really liked it. The end was crazy.

I read up on why what was in the trailers wasn't shown in theatres and it was said that they shot enough footage to make two whole movies off of and that they more than likely will add this extra footage on dvd release (like alternate endings and such) what they may have been trying to do by putting this unseen footage in the trailers was not spoil the movie, but what i saw in tralers was better than some of the things in the movie imo..  
eyes.gif

THE DEVIL INSIDE IS THE MOVIE THEY TALKING ABOUT HERES A TRAILER
That shoulder pop though! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

For those who just saw the PA3, did they ever find the baby and katie?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

That shoulder pop though!�
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

For those who just saw the PA3, did they ever find the baby and katie?�
nerd.gif

PA3 is a prequel to the other ones so there was nothing about finding Hunter and evil Katie.

^^^^^

LMAO I wasn't even thinking about that
30t6p3b.gif
, I figured they might show a little bit in the end about it (like in PA2 when Katie took the baby)

First two were absolutely horrible, in terms of scariness.
But I'm still going to see this because I want to see how it all started out.

I absolutely refuse to see any movie like this! That crap could be real and nope no way, I refuse

I enjoyed the first. I didn't see the second. This one is getting decent reviews. Might check it out.

First of all I am glad that others have mentioned the fact that about 90% of the scenes in the trailer didn't make the movie and kudos to the person who explained why the Grandmother killed her daughter.

However this movie was disappointing because some of the scenes left out severely affected the story and didn't tie up some things that happened in the first two movies. For example the fire scene shown in the trailers is not in the movie but if you have seen the first two movies you understand the importance of the fire with the burnt photo of Katie.

The question is raised as to why did they show so much footage in the trailers that didn't even make the film. I searched for answers on this and came across a good reading that I think everyone should check out. Its a good read and understand the motivation for doing what they did however I still feel like the move was corny on their part and not effective.

http://insidepulse.com/20...mal-activity-3-trailers/

PA3 is a legit horror flick. And I'm a movie buff who most would say has very high standards. Horror is probably the hardest genres to make and is rare for a really good one to come along. Not since The Ring have I been truly scared. The gf had either 1 eye shut or both the entire time. lol

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I absolutely refuse to see any movie like this! That crap could be real and nope no way, I refuse

i feel you bro
i can't stand watching exorcism most of that !@#$ is really scary and mad creepy yo
plus when i be watching this i seriously think that im about to get possessed by a demon/devil @ night  

Back
Top Bottom