PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Just came back from a showing in San Jose... and I must say the movie is INSANELY SCARY

I was literally sweating for the last 5 minutes

If the movie comes to your city, you should definitely check it out for a good scare

i have chills right now sitting in my room

and i just pissed in a bottle cuz i didnt want to walk to the bathroom.... hahaha

Nah it was alright. I saw it in LA. Some dude in the theater was laughing throughout the whole movie. It gave me a good scare. But nothing to scar me.

I'm probably gonna head to mercado tomorrow or saturday and check it out

I HIGHLY DOUBT IT SON.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by teatime0315

Nah it was alright. I saw it in LA. Some dude in the theater was laughing throughout the whole movie. It gave me a good scare. But nothing to scar me.

Where'd you see it?

ArcLight I'm guessing. That's where I saw it when it first premiered.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

This movie better come to Chicago...
It's playing in downtown Chi at AMC River East this weekend. Midnight showings only. I'm going to see it...pray for me. I get scared quiteeasily.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

So, is this a movie about ghosts or something? ...I don't feel like googling/ imdb researching.

Basically...kinda. The title of the movie is all you need to know.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by teatime0315

Where'd you see it?
Arclight. Crowd was hilarious.

Originally Posted by imsoDS

is this coming to NY, any word?

New York
*Starting 10/1*
AMC Empire 25 IMAX
234 West 42nd St.
New York, NY 10036
- SOLD OUT -

- New Screens Added!-
Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Where else in the Bay Area are they showin this??

San Francisco
*Starting 10/1*
AMC IMAX Metreon 15
101 4th St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Originally Posted by King Beef

I need to see this in MN

Minneapolis
*Starting 10/1*
AMC Rosedale 14
850 Rosedale Center
Roseville, MN 55113

ALL THEATRE SHOWINGS HERE

It's showing for at AMC Empire 25 for all the NY people. I caught the midnight showing yesterday.

Spoiler [+]
The scene when she got dragged out of bed was INSANE!

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

So, is this a movie about ghosts or something? ...I don't feel like googling/ imdb researching.
It's about a girl who experiences these weird things at night, like she feels something watching her at night, and its been following hersince she was 8, and she with some guy and they move into together, and after she tells her boyfriend about these things, the guy buys a video camera to recordthem during the day and night to see if anything really happens

The movie was pretty freaky, driving home alone i was so paranoid and i turned all the lights in my house when i got home
laugh.gif

i was at AMC Mercado 20 and during the movie, when they show one of the first night scenes and the crowd is all quiet expecting something scary to happen,someone farts and then the whole left side of theater starting cracking up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom