PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Just seen the movie
smh.gif
.. it wasnt even scary..i was
laugh.gif
most of the time on how stupid it was

only part that was kinda jumpy was the end..this movie would make my 8 year old sister scared not a 23 year old man
smh.gif

I think if I would of gone into the movie not knowing what was going to happen it would of kinda shook me a little. I already new that nothing happened untilthe end though so thats what killed it for me. (and reading the whole script beforehand)
laugh.gif

To the people disappointed. You really should have seen it BEFORE the hype and expect NOTHING. It made it a fun movie to watch, more than getting scared.

Originally Posted by Skill Jonez

All I gotta say 'bout this movie is Katie is hot and I would have intercourse with her
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

me too but then I would leave with the quickness after i finish.
laugh.gif
nottrying to wake up with her staring at me

Overrated!

I cant believe we got some people running-around talking about this is the scariest movie of the year.
indifferent.gif

Wowwww a Rape Ghost.
laugh.gif

I swear one movie out of Japan and America would @$%^ its pants.
laugh.gif

Is there anyway I can go back on that website and take back my demand?
grin.gif

Word is bond, $10,000 of that $11,000 budget probably went towards adverstising and hyping this crap up.

REAL TALK- I love some pretty stupid movies ... and i am a ver avidmovie goer and respect all type of film .. but i cant respect this one... i respect the studio's hustle putting such a hype out there and convincing peoplethat these DISTURBING incidents are actually OD scary... i mean it was jumpy but they are disrespecting real horror movies saying this is thebest

Wowwwww, saw this last night. That s**t was terrible! People were screaming in the theater. Why? Nothing really crept up on you. The only good parts about themovie were Micah's humor and Katie's rack.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Wowwwww, saw this last night. That s**t was terrible! People were screaming in the theater. Why? Nothing really crept up on you. The only good parts about the movie were Micah's humor and Katie's rack.

LOL Awesome!

I thought the movie was O.K., but over hyped for sure.

damn this thread went from "this is the scariest movie, i couldnt sleep" to " this movie was boring, more funny than scary"

smh.gif
i still wanna see this but damn...

Yo, saw it two nights ago. Katie's definitely got some big %!% tittazzzzz. ha. Anyway, it was a lot more creepy than scary. I didn't leave scared, Ileft straight up creeped out. Like ???

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Wowwwww, saw this last night. That s**t was terrible! People were screaming in the theater. Why? Nothing really crept up on you. The only good parts about the movie were Micah's humor and Katie's rack.

laugh.gif
word hahahaha.

But yeah, I thought the movie moved maaaaaad slow, but it picked up near the end. Nowhere near as scary as people made it out to be [it's scarier afterthe movie is over and you're tryin' to go to sleep......but still, not that scary.]

i really didnt read any of the hype, I wanted to watch the movie i long time ago.

Finally saw it last night, and it seriously wasnt all that great. I liked the part where it was tryin to drag her.

not scary at all. maybe to 11 year olds, yea...

going to watch it tonight. lets see what everybody is so afraid of.

*will post opinion later*

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Yall should've watched it before the hype. Go in there with no expectations.
Exactly.

Dude's going to see it now are expecting some Oscar type performance. Get outta here.

Movie was creepy. Served its purpose. Good times in the theater. What more could you ask for?

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Yall should've watched it before the hype. Go in there with no expectations.
Exactly.

Dude's going to see it now are expecting some Oscar type performance. Get outta here.

Movie was creepy. Served its purpose. Good times in the theater. What more could you ask for?

Movie is no good if you went there post hype. so for those of you saying it sucked, you simply missed out. Sorry.

G9coyote wrote:
My apartment-mate still sleeps with the light on...and she saw this more than a week ago.

You should F with her.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As for the "pre-hype" excuse....what does that have to do with the movie?
Scary is still scary..and this movie was no where close to it.
The powder demon steps, the slammed doors, to the sleep walking killings (which you dont see by the way)
everything was uggghh....
They to take your imagination and fearful instinct and pit them against you when in fact you don't even bring those out
for this piece of crap.

If it wasnt for the "Hype" or hope that somewhere along the line things would get better
I would have walked out long ago.
laugh.gif

Side Note: How the hell you gonna be egotistical about a ghost that is haunting your wife?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom