Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Unsolved Mysteries, Strange Phenomena, Folklore

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Rob Kristoffersen, UFO expert and host of the “Our Strange Skies: UFOs Throughout History” podcast talks about the evolution of aliens through time in terms of their appearance and sightings. He explains the difference between The Greys, the reptilians, the tall blondes, and the mantis beings. He talks about the influence of Whitley Streiber’s “Communion,” the Budd Hopkins book “Intruders,” and The X-Files. He shares some fantastic abduction stories, talks about the UFO Bigfoot connection, and explains how the military and government have come to assume the investigator role when it comes to UFO sightings. He also discusses the seeming decline in alien encounters, why there aren’t many true UFO investigators and experts any more, and what Blink-182’s Tom DeLonge contributed to study of UFOs and aliens.

Talk Is Jericho: Exploring Our Strange Skies – The Evolution of Aliens & Alien Abductions on Apple Podcasts

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Rob Kristoffersen, UFO expert and host of the “Our Strange Skies: UFOs Throughout History” podcast talks about the evolution of aliens through time in terms of their appearance and sightings. He explains the difference between The Greys, the reptilians, the tall blondes, and the mantis beings. He talks about the influence of Whitley Streiber’s “Communion,” the Budd Hopkins book “Intruders,” and The X-Files. He shares some fantastic abduction stories, talks about the UFO Bigfoot connection, and explains how the military and government have come to assume the investigator role when it comes to UFO sightings. He also discusses the seeming decline in alien encounters, why there aren’t many true UFO investigators and experts any more, and what Blink-182’s Tom DeLonge contributed to study of UFOs and aliens.

Talk Is Jericho: Exploring Our Strange Skies – The Evolution of Aliens & Alien Abductions on Apple Podcasts

I’ll check it out but i gotta admit, the host sucks.

CM-Punk-Laughing-to-Himself.gif

I know the full DJ VLAD interview will be more than to earth for most of us but I listened to Greer on this podcast.

Greer was on DJ Vlad but the whole thing isn't out yet.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO So my former downstairs neighbor texted my wife a moment ago…
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 11.24.43 PM.jpeg

…I say former, because we moved out of the unit in November and to this day, it’s still vacant.

Idk how I feel bout knowing these things at this time at night lol.

What up, Fozz. This creeps me out too, the manager has to know damn well that apartment has to be haunted. Glad you’re no longer there. How’s the new place?

Funny, I was going to ask for an update about this from you last week. Reason being that my brother was brushing his teeth in the hallway sink. He leaned over to turn off the faucet when he felt someone walk past him out of the bathroom. He was puzzled and called for me only to see I was in bed and haven’t left the room. Said he thought I brushed past him, felt a breeze and touch on his elbow 😳

What up, Fozz. This creeps me out too, the manager has to know damn well that apartment has to be haunted. Glad you’re no longer there. How’s the new place?

Funny, I was going to ask for an update about this from you last week. Reason being that my brother was brushing his teeth in the hallway sink. He leaned over to turn off the faucet when he felt someone walk past him out of the bathroom. He was puzzled and called for me only to see I was in bed and haven’t left the room. Said he thought I brushed past him, felt a breeze and touch on his elbow 😳
This just gave me the chills lol

The past week has been very eventful. Recently, my wife who was taking her clinical exam had a ghostly(?) Experience. She was on her laptop then suddenly half her screen was covered by a shadowy figure like somebody peek on her screen. She thought that it was her hair but then came to realize that the shadow was still there for 5 seconds, she freaked out. Also, a few days later in the same institution just across that room, something uncharacteristically just fell off behind her class while they were havinn the middle of a lecture.

The past week has been very eventful. Recently, my wife who was taking her clinical exam had a ghostly(?) Experience. She was on her laptop then suddenly half her screen was covered by a shadowy figure like somebody peek on her screen. She thought that it was her hair but then came to realize that the shadow was still there for 5 seconds, she freaked out. Also, a few days later in the same institution just across that room, something uncharacteristically just fell off behind her class while they were havinn the middle of a lecture.

If you're able to, bring her to a priest and/or monk to get a blessing and get a personal item to get that blessed as well like a bracelet so she can ward off that entity away. It may seem like a lot but it will help out.

thanks fam, I'll ask her to do that.

on my part, I think I told some of you that I work in a hospital. some bizarre event happened to me last night while working in the evening. I was in the storage area of the hospital picking up some supplies for the emergency unit. so while I was checking every box for the specific items which took me about a minute or two, I finally found what I was about to take. picked-up the box turned around and behold, there was 2 linen carts blocking the way that I came in. I tried to rationalize what was happening like maybe I just lost focus since I was having some memory problems if I just squeezed myself in when I came in but I know that there were no carts behind me when I walked in and the left or and right side of the supply area where blocked as well with other stuff, basically I was boxed in. so there's really no way that I could have gone over those obstacles just to check and get supplies. I was still thinking it over for awhile then I just remembered that this was the 2nd time that it happened to me. I'll ask a fellow co-worker if something unusual happened to them as well in that area.

Yeah, something definitely wants some attention.

thanks fam, I'll ask her to do that.

on my part, I think I told some of you that I work in a hospital. some bizarre event happened to me last night while working in the evening. I was in the storage area of the hospital picking up some supplies for the emergency unit. so while I was checking every box for the specific items which took me about a minute or two, I finally found what I was about to take. picked-up the box turned around and behold, there was 2 linen carts blocking the way that I came in. I tried to rationalize what was happening like maybe I just lost focus since I was having some memory problems if I just squeezed myself in when I came in but I know that there were no carts behind me when I walked in and the left or and right side of the supply area where blocked as well with other stuff, basically I was boxed in. so there's really no way that I could have gone over those obstacles just to check and get supplies. I was still thinking it over for awhile then I just remembered that this was the 2nd time that it happened to me. I'll ask a fellow co-worker if something unusual happened to them as well in that area.
Hospitals are always hot spots for casual sex amongst staff and paranormal experiences. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom