Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Thread: I think we’ve reached peak art

The Aussie men really worked for the silver in the men's relay.

Pretty sure Kyle chalmers had the fastest split of the field, wanna say 46.5

Then was Armstrong at 46.7 I think.. and china’s leadoff at 46.9

Curious to see US first 2 legs

how these BV Canadian women have better tans than the American women? they even have sun in Canada?

Wait so how is this working? In watch beach volleyball right now and they said at 8pm Eastern its like 3 events including swimming. Im assuming its all live (them 6 hours ahead) until its obv too late and they replay the bigger events at 8 Primetime?

Wait so how is this working? In watch beach volleyball right now and they said at 8pm Eastern its like 3 events including swimming. Im assuming its all live (them 6 hours ahead) until its obv too late and they replay the bigger events at 8 Primetime?

yeah they replay Swimming, Gymnastics, Beach Volleyball in primetime, and in week 2 track

:nthat:

GTYiA9NWoAAoZsa

It helps that Paris is in a manageable time zone, I think it was Beijing nothing until the medal rounds was aired live and it sucked.
Also, at least we have streaming now. 😂
I remember the nightmare of the 2000 Sydney games. You had to get up early for some events/games, or accept a hella late bedtime for others.
A lottttt has changed in just 24 years. 😂

I've watched full matches of Judo, handball, Rugby 7s, Wemby vs Brazil, Greece v Canada basketball and some of the nadal/alcaraz doubles tennis match this far. Want to get in some track and field ,swimming, gymnastics, and volleyball too. I was going to watch saber fencing but Pablo Torre released a show talking about how the whole sport is rigged.

Xennial Xennial Hunter Armstrong just made shh interesting for the medley relay

If the 2 dudes who actually swim the 100 free don’t do well in the individual event and hunter swims well in the 100 back

Dude could legit be the anchor.. dressel will swim the fly and assuming Murphy is solid in the backstroke

This isn’t exactly right.. I know couple countries that give land to medalist, I know we do it for example

But Joseph schooling made a lot more than that for his gold, plus government corporation gigs.. and then they’ll get government board appointments for basically rest of their lives

So for the example, for the Bahamas.. the individual will get a piece of property.. and then they’ll have sponsorship deals with the telecommunications company which is government owned.. and then they’ll get a BS board appointment which has a salary.. and then if the keep in it they can get stuff in the ministry they covers sports

Back
Top Bottom