Parkbenchseet.com

What's the deal everybody? Hope all is well. I go by the name Domo or Kizer. I'm a student a VCU by the way of Alexandria who's planning on dropping a site real soon called Parkbenchseet.com. The "seet" stands for Seeing Everything Everyone Thinks and refers to thoughts in a artistic view (basically meaning that all types of art stems from thought first) through fashion, music, writing, photography...etc. I'm looking to spread the word about tons of talent in our DMV area that gets over looked (music isn't the only form of art our area has). I don't want to say too much, but I guarantee it's going to be dope. Keep and eye and ear out.
Peace

What's the deal everybody? Hope all is well. I go by the name Domo or Kizer. I'm a student a VCU by the way of Alexandria who's planning on dropping a site real soon called Parkbenchseet.com. The "seet" stands for Seeing Everything Everyone Thinks and refers to thoughts in a artistic view (basically meaning that all types of art stems from thought first) through fashion, music, writing, photography...etc. I'm looking to spread the word about tons of talent in our DMV area that gets over looked (music isn't the only form of art our area has). I don't want to say too much, but I guarantee it's going to be dope. Keep and eye and ear out.
Peace

so you came in here to promote your blog, er "website", that doesn't exist, 

then you don't want to "say too much" ?

2hre8t1.jpg

so you came in here to promote your blog, er "website", that doesn't exist, 

then you don't want to "say too much" ?

2hre8t1.jpg

MyTsharp: The name is in the post My G. Use to intern at Stussy a while ago. Finishing up my last year at school and plan on using the site to run a couple projects I have lined up within the next couple months.

Sampras Fan: Cool pic homie.

MyTsharp: The name is in the post My G. Use to intern at Stussy a while ago. Finishing up my last year at school and plan on using the site to run a couple projects I have lined up within the next couple months.

Sampras Fan: Cool pic homie.

Back
Top Bottom