Parking disputes

SMH, those dudes were punks. He was just trying to leave with his wife/girl
smh.gif

You sound like an idiot. You saw those broads on the side hollering and junk, damn, i'd off myself If i had to marry one of those.

im surprised dude w/o shirt didn't do anything about fat dude holdin his car door....

laugh.gif
you can tell big boy wanted to do that the whole time following the guy to his car

im surprised dude w/o shirt didn't do anything about fat dude holdin his car door....

laugh.gif
you can tell big boy wanted to do that the whole time following the guy to his car

smh.gif
@ the dude pulling on the door.

To the dude pulling the Chuck Norris kick and then busting a Carmelo and scurrying out the way.

Pitiful.

Dude without a shirt was asking for it.

I mean, how are you gonna take a punch to the face and not do anything. He showed a sign of weakness and those other lame dudes just saw that.

Thats what happens when a bunch of pssy as dudes see weakness, they gang up like a bunch of lames. This gets me heated, If you punch me once.... we fightintill one of us can't walk

That vid was still uncalled for though.

I'd like to see those mexicans go up against me and my boys.

Before anyone even stars anything, I'm mexican.

laugh.gif
..if this was in a hood..the dudes who jumped in wudda got thrashed forthose kitty punches they was throwing lol...

I'd like to own a gun for this reason.

Oh the pleasures I can imagine holding a piece to these punk's mouth asking them to apologize while the barrel is lodged so far up his throat Iwouldn't be able to understand the apology anyways... and then bust them in the kneecap. Not all of them, just one of them.

lol.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smh.gif
@ the dude pulling on the door.

To the dude pulling the Chuck Norris kick and then busting a Carmelo and scurrying out the way.

Pitiful.

- im saying. and im tripping on all his homeboys coming over there throwing punches like little girls
smh.gif

- but one thing i will never understand is how in a situation like that if you aren't strapped id most definitely use my car as a weapon. id be damned ifdude put his hands on my door, id have run his %$@ straight over. i guess most folks are scared of the repercussions....i aint.

That wasn't even a fight. SMH

The white guy was just standing there after those goons sucker-kicked him and got in about 20 free shots.

Back
Top Bottom