Parra x Nikesportswear Varsity Jacket

The jacket designed by no one other, than Dutch renowned artist Parra. The man is responsible for Air Max 1 Amsterdam and this Varisty Jacket is going to govery well with said kicks. It's going to be very limited. My source tells me only 10 pieces in Europe, 50 Worldwide. I personally doubt it's going tobe that limited, but we'll find out. Rumored retail price 300 EUR
eek.gif
Itlooks and feels great... now the pics:

nsw_parra_0.jpg
nsw_parra_3.JPG

More images you will find here.

Paix
c.

jackets nice, a lil OD, it sucks also that clothes are being made limited..... when will the madness end
smh.gif
smh.gif

Jackets are very nice in person! numbers are a little off though as at least two stores in my city are getting them.
wink.gif

Too much goin on. That patch on the sleeve looks like a refrence to my beloved Detroit Lions worst season in history last year.0-16
eyes.gif

The jacket is the bomb! Trust me!! I've seen all of the stuff from the line he helped with ... awesome! I'm a huge Parra fan so i may be a bit biasedbut the gear is bangin'!

color is to much and patches kill this
wont even buy for 40 limited stuff usually sucks
when it comes to clothing imo

This jacket comes in black/grey too. Also there is a cassette colab jacket that comes out the same time. there is definitely WAY more units than that worldwideand the price will be alot lower than rumored.

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

This jacket comes in black/grey too. Also there is a cassette colab jacket that comes out the same time. there is definitely WAY more units than that worldwide and the price will be alot lower than rumored.
This one is coming only on this color. Price is not rumor, it's official in Europe. Casette Playa will be black and white. I would agree onquantities. I think you mean the other version of the jackets, they're made of nylon or polyester and they will be much cheaper and wider available.

Paix
c.

Back
Top Bottom