Partially edited slurs are NOT allowed.

No you were playing games and your dude stole the cookie like opportunists do. Get over it.

#nolove

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I don't understand what does through the minds of some of these dudes.

I dated this chick for 4 years, part high school and part college. We broke it off and I started messing with a new girl. A couple months goes by and I get a text from my ex like "would you be mad if I started talking to one of your friends?" and I'm like "nah not unless it's one of my really close friends" and that's it. Another month goes by and we're at a party and my ex disappears and my best friend is gone too. Dude comes huffing and puffing back to the party talking about "I RAN to the store" and ex shows up in her car 15 minutes later. I looked in his face and go "If you're *$$++*$ her just say it" and he's like "What? How could you even say that?"

Fast forward another couple weeks and I get a text from my ex like "I really need to get this off my chest, me and _____ have been having sex and kind of dating" At this point I'm furious cause dude lied right to my face, didn't make eye contact with him for a couple weeks (we were roommates). In the end, after countless apologies I decided to just let it be, wasn't worth losing a life long friend over some chick I didn't even care about. To this day though, I still don't trust @@#* he says

You clearly did not learn anything from this, lol.. And why blame the chick, your OWN friend is the one who tried you.

Bruh, they both did wrong by me. Most times if a shorty cheats on you, you can only get mad at the chick cuz a dudes gonna try what he's gonna try. But if someone was supposed to be ur boy and they do some %*% like that to you they both to blame. If shorty was really down for N she woulda told dude to step off and told me dude was trying some next %*%. They both wrong and they both cut from the squad for that. If they situation don't work out they're both gonna be s outta luck cuz I'm not messing with either of them anymore for that. I can always re up, this is will be one of homies few shots at the rim. Hope he don't end up in the D league *kanye shrug*

@ eLNiNo4530
that's wild son! clowns that don't know how to hunt for their own yambs wanna eat of other ppls plates. Crazy

@ DaBottom305 I worded that statement wrong, I blame em both not just shorty cuz dude is grimier than she...didn't mean to come off like I was letting dude off the hook

if more people learned to be upfront with their thoughts and feelings, issues like this wouldn't happen.

communication my dude, you need to improve on that.

"You lose money chasing women, never lose women chasing money"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some of you got some grimey %$% friends, though...

Originally Posted by and1play5

Longstory short, been talking & smashing ol girl for like 2 months straight. Next thing you know shorty stops responding to a Ns calls and text messages so I ask her what's good. She talking bout some I don't appreciate her enough and I wasn't taking her serious yadda yadda yadda. I hit her with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
face and told her I was down to see where our relationship or what have u was going and she was the one flaking all of a sudden. Come to find out my homie (close one at that) started messing with her on the sneak tip
30t6p3b.gif
. Now I understand that the game is cold but I truly realized that you can't trust a lot of these people out here. After piecing everything together imma decide to just take the L, learn my lesson and move on. Cuz at the end of the day you gotta blame the chick. Only reason I'm tight is cuz I really thought this dude was one of my best friends but he's just a P vulture. You know the type of N that won't make no moves on any shorties at a spot when u go out but gets hella talkative when someone else brings some chicks around. Dude was eating of my plate and when I bring this up to my other boys they aint even surprised cuz he's tried stuff like that too with them.

What I learned from this is:
-Always have multiple chicks ur talking to at a time
-watch who's really around you cuz theres some sucka Ns out here
-Disregard women acquire Curren$y (shoutout to spitta)

My Solution
-Get my $$ up so I can use these garden tools more and not be a victim
-Tonight imma get hella bopped and rack up some new breezys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NT brethren feel free to share if you have any similar situations
eek.gif
 that use to be me.. VULTURE nickname and all.. Not on the scale of hooking up with girls my boys have been with but at clubs/lounges/parties the conversation (female) would gravitate towards me. Regardless I've learned my lesson since then. My whole attitude at the time is don't be mad that she saw something else she liked and decided to play her options. Sorry for your loss OP.

You sound soft as hell bruh. That aint that close of a friend if you let a chick you known for 2 months who isn't even your gf come between y'all. You sound like a sucker for love %%% dude who doesn't get enough play and wants to throw cuffs on these birds. Shorty you barely know is messing with your homie and rather than realizing a bird is what she is you getting emotional about it? If you wasn't tryna cuff ++%$ you wouldn't be in this situation, blame yourself. Sharpen up YOUR game, talking about read up as if you dropping any other knowledge aside from that your a sucka. Only thing homie did wrong was not let you know that she a bird, but you discovered that now. Making a thread like son smashed your bm or something smfh 

Originally Posted by and1play5

Bruh, they both did wrong by me. Most times if a shorty cheats on you, you can only get mad at the chick cuz a dudes gonna try what he's gonna try. But if someone was supposed to be ur boy and they do some %*% like that to you they both to blame. If shorty was really down for N she woulda told dude to step off and told me dude was trying some next %*%. They both wrong and they both cut from the squad for that. If they situation don't work out they're both gonna be s outta luck cuz I'm not messing with either of them anymore for that. I can always re up, this is will be one of homies few shots at the rim. Hope he don't end up in the D league *kanye shrug*
In your original post you said you were just talking to and smashing for 2 months. If you were trying to cuff her it shouldn't take that long. I honestly would be more upset with a 'life long friend' then some chick I been smashing for 2 months.
And why would she been down for you? All y'all were doing was smashing, unless y'all were exclusive and you left that part out.

When I said you didn't learn anything I was referring to you saying you gotta have multiple chicks and get money. it is possible to keep 1 and still get money. 

Back
Top Bottom