party schools

Whats up collegiate NTers, i'm writing to you from dire straits. It's my first here at URI (university of rhode island) i came here because A. it hassolid academics and B. its known for being a pretty big party school, rated number 1 at one time. So far it has terribly failed at living up to theseexpectations no parties, strict RA's, and boring overall nightlife. Any one here go to any legit party schools. Im not some immature freshman who onlywants to party and be obnoxious but this place beaaatt.

URI & solid academics??
laugh.gif

(good party school tho...)

If you're black look for the african american/latino fraternity parties your problems will be solved... I thought my school was kinda lame till i got up ontheir parties lol

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

If you're black look for the african american/latino fraternity parties your problems will be solved... I thought my school was kinda lame till i got up on their parties lol

real talk, MSU, WMU, CMU all party harder.

no parties, strict RA's, and boring overall nightlife.

Sounds like you live in the dorms and i dont think they got called a great party school for dorm room parties. You just gotta meet more people and not be afreshman haha

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Madison, Wisconsin.

Thank the lord i know like 5 ppl who go there.
Its crazy in Madtown.
this.

parties are off the hook

especially the block party on mifflin street. cops dont care

Honestly, I have a good time at every school I go to. I feel like I'm the only one who hates HUGE parties though, like when you get to the house and the!%%* is so packed you can't move. That's not a "party" to me

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

UMD, college park.
cosign..didnt playboy and princeton review rank us in the top 20?

Only reason we were ranked from them is because we have 3 playboy models on campus.
laugh.gif
UMD is not a true party school.

UCF

Orlando has been good to me cant complain one bit, we may not be the best at football but tailgating gets ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom