PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

This tape just doesn't move me.

Every song is listenable, but I haven't needed to hear any particular one again. It's just kinda...here.

This is better than his first tape though.

Options 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Recognize 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sex on the Beach
pimp.gif

Grown Woman
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Her Way
pimp.gif

FWU,Recognize,Options,Thirsty are the tracks that kinda caught my ear..

Production is on point but his lyrics & overall style really dont move me..

Makes for good background music tho

So far only really digging East Liberty :rolleyes

that song is a straight banger

everything else is good but i dunno, east liberty is just on repeat right now

After letting it all sink in I've not had that Persian Rugs moment yet with any of the tracks (outside of Her Way which is amazing, which I prefer the version he released originally because it's slower).

All around the type of album you don't have to skip any tracks, just doesn't have any classics. I'm still waiting for something to grow on me.

I can listen to the album all the way through which is a plus. I can honestly say I like / dig every song on the project to a degree which is cool because I love listening to full albums all the way through.

However, East Liberty, SLS, Sex on The Beach, Her Way, Belong To The City, and Grown Woman >>>> The Rest of the album. So essentially, I like the first half of the album more than the 2nd :lol:

Cause I don't wanna seem like i'm hatin',

Baby girl I really ain't hatin',

You've got options and i'm here to let...you....

know you got optionssss baby,

Yeah you got optionssss baby,

Know you got optionssss baby,

PARTY is a option babyyy

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I really think this will grow on those that don't like it right away, much like the first tape. To me it was :smokin upon first listen.

I dont like Options and Thirsty. Probably the worst tracks on the tape for me.

The production is amazing, lyrics are cringe worthy though.

Henzo said it best, its nice background/mood music.

Last edited:
I can't get that "Go ahead, go ahead; go and ask Billie Jean who's the one?" line on FWU at all :smh:

But I can't get how struggle the vocals on the chorus of FWU are out of my head either :lol:

I can't get that "Go ahead, go ahead; go and ask Billie Jean who's the one?" line on FWU at all :smh:

But I can't get how struggle the vocals on the chorus of FWU are out of my head either :lol:

If I had to pick a song I hate the most on the record it would definitely be FWU

If I had to pick a song I hate the most on the record it would definitely be FWU

I completely understand why :lol:

I rock with it (but I'm a Future fan, and this is definitely in the vein of a song he would make), but I don't like Party doing this vocally.

I completely understand why :lol:

I rock with it (but I'm a Future fan, and this is definitely in the vein of a song he would make), but I don't like Party doing this vocally.

Exactly man. All that damn whaling and what not :lol: straight cringeworthy

Yall Buggin, FWU
smokin.gif

SOTB 
smokin.gif

Bout It 
smokin.gif

Grown Woman
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I like the album but I dont love it like the first.

Will let it marinate though.

Back
Top Bottom