PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

This is a prime example on how a great visual can get somebody hot.

Alot of people weren't paying attention or wrote him off before the Break From Toronto vid dropped.

Don't put me on the spot mayne :lol:

Only songs I've heard is the one where he like "swear to god I'm faded" I think that's make a mill and this video one[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Will listen to tape

Don't put me on the spot mayne :lol:

Only songs I've heard is the one where he like "swear to god I'm faded" I think that's make a mill and this video one[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Will listen to tape

I'm wild disappointed, b :lol:

Please go listen. And then peep "Candy" and "Muse".

still letting muse & candy play since they dropped... that ginuwine only when ur lonely sample on muse was a nice touch.

This is a prime example on how a great visual can get somebody hot.

Alot of people weren't paying attention or wrote him off before the Break From Toronto vid dropped.
he also shot a video with drake for over here

don't know why he waited this long

then again it could be smart because he's performing in front of potential new fans every night on the tour

I heard the Over Here video might've gotten scrapped. I hope not.

I also heard that a Right Now video is in the works. Would be dope if he did visuals for every song.

I like Candy but don't like Nipsey, never did like the way dude raps . . it's like his raps are un-fluid to me, iono if that makes any sense.

Last edited:
"Bad ******* from Oakland..."
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Took me hella days to find out what Sauga city was. 
laugh.gif

I like Candy but don't like Nipsey, never did like the way dude raps . . it's like his raps are un-fluid to me, iono if that makes any sense.

I'm not even a fan of the Ethiopians flow but it was perfect for the track. Hell, the track could have used a 2nd verse from ANYBODY, just to extend the song. It's too short, IMO.

Gimme a video for Relax With Me and I'm GOOD!

Back
Top Bottom