PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

She did it to herself. Like, you take pipe on camera for a living. Who are you to say who can and cannot be turned into an Ayesha Curry. You're not wifey material at all.

Exactly. That's funniest thing about this whole ordeal.

I got kehlanis on my timeline laughing at kehlani and then I got kehlanis on my timeline defending her as well. Damn near every female out there will do something like this at one point in their lives. That's why I said she ain't done hoing. Even if she didn't cheat, you break up with your dude who "was the only dude that ever showed u true love, kept u out of that dark place blah blah blah" just to go right back to that "dark place" within a week :smh:

No to NBA. Yes to PND. Pause. 

You know it's the most when people in the coffee shop are talking about it though. smh. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not doubting that at all. It's just funny to me.

More than likely a stunt on his behalf anyways

Im really leaning towards this theory as well. Play counts on his soundcloud have skyrocketed in the past couple of days. Ppl who never heard of him know about him now. He has an album on the way.

There was NO news outlet that confirmed that she was admitted to a hospital. Her instagram was the source of that news and media outlets ran with that as the source.

This is the most shes ever been talked about also.

Every time a news outlet confirms someone is in the hospital it's from a secondary source. Anchors aren't going to up nurses saying "Aye was Kehlani admitted here?"

All this gossip though
And your name is HEADdetective. Priceless 
laugh.gif

The gossip would have never occurred if the initial bed post wasn't made

I also wonder if this broad cheated on pnd to begin with. Wouldn't be surprised

She did it to herself. Like, you take pipe on camera for a living. Who are you to say who can and cannot be turned into an Ayesha Curry. You're not wifey material at all.

Exactly. That's funniest thing about this whole ordeal.

I got kehlanis on my timeline laughing at kehlani and then I got kehlanis on my timeline defending her as well. Damn near every female out there will do something like this at one point in their lives. That's why I said she ain't done hoing. Even if she didn't cheat, you break up with your dude who "was the only dude that ever showed u true love, kept u out of that dark place blah blah blah" just to go right back to that "dark place" within a week :smh:
The gossip would have never occurred if the initial bed post wasn't made

I also wonder if this broad cheated on pnd to begin with. Wouldn't be surprised
These O's belong to the world.

I'm not with the Kehlani slander. She is only 19-20 and still a kid. We all made mistakes when we were young.

Kyrie is the one to blame here. He should know after all the women he's been with that, EX's are the biggest threat to a relationship.

WHY? Because they ALWAYS have a "in". (No pun intended)

Uncle Drew thought he could keep shorty around cause he got a $90 million dollar contract?! Ha! Don't hate the player, hate the game! These chicks have ulterior motives. Money ain't gon' keep some chicks around. Females are weird and desire things we can't comprehend. Chalk up the L, Kyrie and better luck next time.

By the way, PND is boss for that. Son aired her business and ended their relationship, at the same damn time.

I'm not with the Kehlani slander. She is only 19-20 and still a kid. We all made mistakes when we were young.

Kyrie is the one to blame here. He should know after all the women he's been with that, EX's are the biggest threat to a relationship.

WHY? Because they ALWAYS have a "in". (No pun intended)

Uncle Drew thought he could keep shorty around cause he got a $90 million dollar contract?! Ha! Don't hate the player, hate the game! These chicks have ulterior motives. Money ain't gon' keep some chicks around. Females are weird and desire things we can't comprehend. Chalk up the L, Kyrie and better luck next time.

By the way, PND is boss for that. Son aired her business and ended their relationship, at the same damn time.

This **** to real. Exes out here slaying.

How u know

If he did he wouldnt have let Chris brown voice his opinion. Dudes out there posting about each other...dude doing the same teenage bs
He got dumped, no way around it
But if he truly cared for her, he wouldn't be out there consigning for the ninja tweeting about her wanting attention by hurting herself

Last edited:
If he did he wouldnt have let Chris brown voice his opinion. Dudes out there posting about each other...dude doing the same teenage bs
He got dumped, no way around it
But if he truly cared for her, he wouldn't be out there consigning for the ninja tweeting about her wanting attention by hurting herself

Lol wut, if anything if he really didn't care he would have told his boy Chris to chill so he don't make them both look silly

Oh ok I got you. You talking bout how famous they are. Party even said "a little fame but I ain't famous" so I agree with that. Thought you was talking talent.

Kyrie cleared everything up on Twitter so we can get back to the music bruhs.

:smh: I feel bad for Kehlani now. She got her entire being dragged through the mud all because of a misunderstanding. Shout out to Kyrie for clearing that up.

Welp...back to the music folks. I wonder if Party is going to give us a song , or at least some lyrics out of this.

Last edited:
So kyrie gets a W. He got to borrow his chick and smang her out. Only win he will get since he won't get a ring.

Back
Top Bottom