PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Recognize made me listen to the project. Dope so far.

And yeah have to agree with the dudes going hard earlier in the thread. Dude really is nothing like The Weeknd.

The only reason they're compared is because Drake played a factor in their exposure. Even though Drake put Party on more so than the Weeknd.

First time I heard it, I heard "This b**** a loser, Lindsay Lohan" I was so confused 
laugh.gif
cryyyying 

Realest ***** in the city may confirm it. This dude is definitely may be the hottest dude out to me, right now.

I thought he was killing it after PND1, this just pushes over the top.

Party better off than T-Pain, y'all tripping,

His ear for melody and production will carry him forever.

not even remotely close to the weeknd... as a matter of fact, it's trash.

drake needs to reconsider this move.

Not very original but the song is cool. Hope he isn't tryna recreate that Weeknd buzz.​

Drake should sign Raz Fresco if he's building the label.​

Drakes first L of his career

It's so funny watching Weeknd haters trying their best to make this guy happen. So so so cute.

too soon after the weeknd for him to bubble.  I like his music better though.  Tape is solid, production is top notch

Just looking through here since I just started messing with him.

And DAAAAMN the slander was immense on the first page. :lol:

Not saying those specific dudes changed their minds but things have indeed changed. Crazy. How the game works.

^ A lot of ppl didn't even wanna give homie a chance when he first dropped lol. Same with Asap Rocky

I guess Abel fans felt threatened by party, which is crazy cause I'm still not seeing the comparisons to this day.

They sound nothing alike

Last edited:
dope song...ferina gonna be :pimp:
new kanye, new weeknd and new pnd....fall is gonna be awesome

This actually might not (strong likelihood that it isn't) be the name of a project.

Also, what else do you know that he has coming in the fall? :nerd:

not even remotely close to the weeknd... as a matter of fact, it's trash.

drake needs to reconsider this move.

Not very original but the song is cool. Hope he isn't tryna recreate that Weeknd buzz.​

Drake should sign Raz Fresco if he's building the label.​

Drakes first L of his career

It's so funny watching Weeknd haters trying their best to make this guy happen. So so so cute.

too soon after the weeknd for him to bubble.  I like his music better though.  Tape is solid, production is top notch

Just looking through here since I just started messing with him.

And DAAAAMN the slander was immense on the first page. :lol:

Not saying those specific dudes changed their minds but things have indeed changed. Crazy. How the game works.

i definitely like him

Although i still feel his sound and aesthetic is an amalgamation of a lot of whats popular right now but thats okay because its working for him for now....

I can't see him doing this same type of music forever though​

T-Pain is definitely underrated as a producer and writer but his music fell off a while ago.

was listening to t-pain instrumentals from his prime and he was a beast behind the boards

Shawty Snappin one of my favorite beats ever​

Back
Top Bottom