PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

These 7 leaked tracks have been getting ridiculous amounts of play from me, man.

**** With Me, 647, and You Made It (still in disbelief that we finally got this) are gems for real, but the other three are fire as well.

Shoutout to whoever keeps stealing this man's shelved songs and supplying his otherwise dehydrated fanbase with material to hold us over.

I hope P3 is another July affair at he latest.

You think any of em gonna make P3? I didn't listen to them, didn't want to burn out songs that might make the album.

Some of them were lyrics he's used in other songs. Some of them seemed liked he was just free styling lines he came up with (Strip club was the same verse 3x).

They were more than likely demos and references for earlier songs (like Company and Legend).

The second half of **** Wit Me was already used on a track he played on OVO Radio.

Last edited:
You think any of em gonna make P3? I didn't listen to them, didn't want to burn out songs that might make the album.

Likelihood off the top of my head:

**** With Me - Shares lines with "All I Wanna Do" from his OVO Sound Radio episode last fall, he mumbles on a few spots (so I think it was unfinished), and it "sounds " old, but nothing else makes it impossible. I highly doubt that it will, but I don't have any solid reason to.

647 - He played this at a performance like a year and a half ago, and some lines (some with alterations) have landed on Drake songs, so I'm fairly certain that this one is safe.

Legend (Demo) - Green light.

Plenty - He's played this a few times for like the last two years, so I think he's just going to let it die now that it leaked, but it's still somewhat possible.

Sexually - I think it's just another song from the Party x Ca$h Out reserves. I don't have any solid reasoning behind feeling like it won't though, so it's up to you.

Stay Sweet - It's possible, but this sounds old to me.

Strip Club - This sounds old to me both in terms of production and vocals. It's a banger so it's not impossible, but I doubt it.

Work (Reference Track) - Nuh touch me with no hepatitis.

You Made It - I've been wanting this song for a good two years. I still have some tree for whoever freed this from its life sentence. Extremely slim chance that this suddenly gets put anywhere.

Last edited:
So apparently Party is dating Kylie Jenner. Gratz to him for making a run through the industry.

Now I'm just waiting for them to Subtitle his accent on the Kardashians.

Now Playing_Thirsty ft. Wale 

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom