PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

In 
nthat.gif

:wow: :smokin
Just downloaded it. Gonna be on repeat all weekend. Also, if you haven't listened to that Zayn project, check it out. Pop/R&B vibes.

My mama said you was bad news, like
"dun-dun-dun-dun"
You proved her right, every single night
Oh my, oh my, can't close my eyes
Can't open my eyes, don't know what to do
I'm in some kinda mood
You're so beautiful, you're so beautiful
We gotta listen to that old Kelly

:x :x :x
Party floated! :pimp:

It's happening. My coworkers (females) have been hearing me talk about PND for almost 4 years now and this Zayn track + the Major Lazer jawn has made them fans. Just sent them the Bruno Mars jawn which I know they'll love :lol: :pimp:

They said they wanna listen to his albums now :pimp:

I honestly think that High Hopes being as ambitious and awkward as it is coupled with that line, in the very next song, soured people on the entire album.

Nah, I just think ppl are slow. If it would have won a Grammy and and shoved down ppls throats, then ppl would have "liked" it. There's absolutely no reason why someone can tell me P3 sucks. Ppl ears are trained. They wanted to hear a specific thing and then if it wasn't that, they weren't gonna like it off top.

Last edited:
My man knew he had more eyes on him than any point in his career following "Work" and the whole Kehlani/Kyrie situation and he still didn't chase radio :pimp: :pimp:

P3 a classic, :wow: at the thought of people with working ears not liking High Hopes and Don't Run.

Sidebar: Welcome To the Party - Wild ******* > High Hopes - Don't Run > East Liberty - SLS

Last edited:
I can see why someone wouldn't like High Hopes tbh. I love it, but I definitely wouldn't play it to turn someone on to Party. It's 7 minutes and arguably doesn't really start until like 1:40 in.

Don't Run is great...but that line is really awful. :lol:

East Liberty and SLS gotta take that though, man.

My man knew he had more eyes on him than any point in his career following "Work" and the whole Kehlani/Kyrie situation and he still didn't chase radio :pimp: :pimp:

P3 a classic, :wow: at the thought of people with working ears not liking High Hopes and Don't Run.

Sidebar: Welcome To the Party - Wild ******* > High Hopes - Don't Run > East Liberty - SLS

Yeah :lol: that list is completely backwards fam.

The goat is prepping us Switching the sound once again. Bringing Jahron B back

Yikes. Not a fan. But I think it's because Bruno was so great. Just was a mess to me.

However P3 is still very much appreciated. Love High Hopes

Yeah, I grabbed that Bruno remix but after one listen, I doubt I'll return to it very often. He took a dope song and made it kinda busy without adding much, if anything.

I can see why someone wouldn't like High Hopes tbh. I love it, but I definitely wouldn't play it to turn someone on to Party. It's 7 minutes and arguably doesn't really start until like 1:40 in.

Don't Run is great...but that line is really awful. :lol:

East Liberty and SLS gotta take that though, man.

I fully agree. Even once it gets going; it's slow, his vocals are a bit unconventional, and like you said; it's 7 minutes long. I love it too, but I don't find it hard to imagine people not liking it at all.

This discussion is going to make me play P3 today. Gotta peep that song with Zayn still too.

Don't run is just special.
then Problems :smh:

P3 may be one of my favorite projects out of anything in recent memory

Bruh when that base kicks in.... :x just filthy

also I remember hating High Hopes when the album dropped, couple months later it came on shuffle while I was stoned, and its been one of my favorite PND track sever since

Back
Top Bottom