PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Yeah, I grabbed that Bruno remix but after one listen, I doubt I'll return to it very often. He took a dope song and made it kinda busy without adding much, if anything.

I can see why someone wouldn't like High Hopes tbh. I love it, but I definitely wouldn't play it to turn someone on to Party. It's 7 minutes and arguably doesn't really start until like 1:40 in.

Don't Run is great...but that line is really awful. :lol:

East Liberty and SLS gotta take that though, man.

I fully agree. Even once it gets going; it's slow, his vocals are a bit unconventional, and like you said; it's 7 minutes long. I love it too, but I don't find it hard to imagine people not liking it at all.

This discussion is going to make me play P3 today. Gotta peep that song with Zayn still too.

Vocals are def random on high Hopes, its like an RnB version of Nas Book of Rhymes :lol:, he starts a melody for 10 seconds then does a whole different one seconds later

also I remember hating High Hopes when the album dropped, couple months later it came on shuffle while I was stoned, and its been one of my favorite PND track sever since

Because it's atmospheric as **** :lol:

The song sounds like he was wild high when he made it.

High Hopes is fire. "Nobody" the best song from P3

Met you in Texas
I left you in Texas
I read your text message; damn girl you reckless

:smokin

The helicopter chopters coming in and out in the background is one of my favorite parts for some reason :lol:

P3's production​ is top tier.

I did end up listening to it for the millionth time today, by the way. Had to catch myself before I played the whole thing twice.

Last edited:
That transition from Joy to You've Been Missed is easily my favorite part of the album. If he would have squeezed Wednesday Night Interlude in between. :x :x :x :smokin

Whoever mentioned Nobody was right on the money. Was listening to that today.

Keep it for meeeeee

Nobody but you

I only like 20 seconds of High Hopes "back with my ting on the south side of the H..."

Transparency is the only other guilty pleasure. Outside of that I really like the songs or they just don't do it for me.

And now we're here at Miami Dade
Finally here and I'm finally wasted
All I'm really tryin' to say
Is we could quit delaying

nthat.gif

Yoooooo is this fairly new or what?!

Just stumbled on it on Apple Music & this joint is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

EDIT: That first transition :x :x :x

View media item 2447900

Last edited:
It's just a choppy mix of those songs that leaked last May.

Almost forgot about those songs, so this is appreciated (despite being a bit misleading :lol:)

Hell, I could use another one if Party's not going to bless us for the top of the summer.

Last edited:
Man, I remember I wanted that song for YEARS and was happy as hell that it got leaked, as foul as that might sound :lol:

Back
Top Bottom