PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Im still upset with the placement of 1942 on P3!!, look at the run he had

Joy
Youv3 been missed
Transperancy
Brown Skin
Come and see me

I woulda ended the cd with come see me and moved nothing easy to please higher in the top half of the cd

Last edited:
Im still upset with the placement of 1942 on P3!!, look at the run he had

Joy
Youv3 been missed
Transperancy
Brown Skin
Come and see me

I woulda ended the cd with come see me and moved nothing easy to please higher in the top half of the cd

Wait you're not saying 1942 was bad right?

My god, I forgot how :x :x :x West District is.

Best cat doing this wave right now.

Indisputable :smh:

Last edited:
So PARTY famb,

COLOURS 1 or COLOURS 2?

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

2 for me

Let's get married = peace of mind

Freak in you = just know

Low battery > don't worry

Rendezvous > girl from Oakland

TBH I only really liked let's get married and just know from C1 anyways [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ He 4/4 with this new joint

I rank them even with a slight edge to C1. Freak in You and Peace of Mind are the only songs I listen to on C2. I still listen to Juss Know, Lets Get Married and Girl From Oakland. At least Cash Out isn't on C2.

Forgot all about "Stuck on Stacks" :smokin

I give Colours 2 the edge. Not by a lot, but Juss Know and Don't Worry had quickly become songs I only felt like hearing sometimes, whereas I throw C2 on with the intention of listening through once and always **** around and catch myself letting it repeat.

I had a feeling that he'd be doing the visuals like that. First two were cool, then then the later two were just kind of pointless :lol:

Party snapped on Since Way Back :x

Brehs...

if he continues to hit at this rate & if we talking specific numbers, I'd say if he drops 2 more party-quality projects, he just might surpass my GOAT :nerd:

Last edited:
Party snapped on Since Way Back
sick.gif

THIS

Since Way Back is underrated! One of my favs off of More Life. 

Definitely one of the best PND X Drake songs.

What other singer can get away with lyrics like "Mama said you was bad news like dun-dun-dun-dun" and make it sound good :lol:

Not bragging or repping, but this girl I went to school with directed these videos. She is on a ******* tear 
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom