Passing gas while not knowing someone is in the room Unap Post, Vol SMH @ Myself

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

cf725f2462789685b5af4f7448275a2a09391ff.gif

lol.....this happened to me at work....this cute girl i work with came up behind me and poked me in my side and i jumped and farted at the same time......itwas a small tute and its kinda loud where we work so i played it off like nothing happened......muscle tweaking farts suck.....cant be controlled!! arrrgh!!!

I remember in middle school some big kid released a huge fart in math class. The funny thing about it though was that he tried to mask the fart noise byhumming a song real loud. Everyone in the class started dying because of what happened next. My teacher was a dominican dude with the meanest accent ever. Dudefelt disrespected the kid did it while he was teaching. He told the kid with his spanish accent to go to the bathroom and wash his @#$. When the kid came backhe called a parent teacher conference. I think he od'ed but it was very funny.

well, there were only like 3 people at work one day and we were all in the front. i felt a hurricane building up in my abdomen so i politely walked to thebreakroom release this ill=odored wind. I let it out and it was epic, category 4 easily. The smell was thick and horrid too, mad texture. then out of nowhere,this chick that was in the VERY front of the store decided to busti into the break room
smh.gif
i was still in there so when i saw the door open, i immediatelypushed it back closed; for her sake. she eventually made it in and was like 'boy why are you playin with the........ oh'. she had the
nerd.gif
and of coursei had the
embarassed.gif
mad awkward.

Mexican Fart n you fart, then the person next to you farts and then their neighbor farts and so on around the room, the cumulative smell of which brings tearsto the eyes

what about when u laying down with a youngn and she gets up to do something, so u think u can get a lil fart out and the smell will fade before she comesback..but it ended up being worse than originally anticipated..and on top of that it just lingers under the blanket..she comes back and u trying to play itoff..lol, happened to me mad times, but it really only bothers me with the new girls, old girls get farted on while cuddling

Daaaaamn!!! Same thing happened to me at a longs drug store. Me and my brother where in the toy isle messin with this fart machine we found. Were laughin asI'm pushing the button over and over making faces at him, when all of a sudden I fake pushing the button and cut one for reals. It was so loud it soundedlike a flowmaster exhuast. Before we even start laughing a guy walks in the isle with his little daughter who happens to be waist high and clearly in thedanger zone, and he gives me this salty %%% look. Me and my brother both jet out the isle laughing our *$#+* off.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

cf725f2462789685b5af4f7448275a2a09391ff.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

The worse is when you come in a public restroom and someone just took a deuce and then leaves the restroom than someone else comes in and think it was you whomade the bathroom all stinky.
grin.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I remember I had bad gas once when I was working the register at cvs. These two very attractive middle aged Hispanic ladies came up and one of them said something funny and when I laughed I let one out
smh.gif
I tried to beat box with my mouth but they knew
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yall WYLIN these stories got me in tears..Real talk..it happend to me today at work..Let out a silent but deadly post taco bell ones...lol..a cute shorty atmy job came into the vicinity..i prayed FEROCIOUSLY that she didnt smell it..i dont think she did..I would have been like
frown.gif

Dang, I remember one time me and my fam went to Best Buy. Now before going, we had lunch at an all you can eat Chinese buffet.
Now right away you know that's bad news.
So in Best Buy, I decided to try oen of the demo's playin NBA 2K.
I remember it clearly, I was Miami and Wade was killin it... the suddenly I felt the Hiroshima bomb drop in my stomach. The sheer force made me stick out mybutt a lil bit, lifted my left leg a lil bit and unleashed a silent bomb.
I was satisfied, until I looked behind me and saw a young kid waiting patiently to play next. Now let me tell you NT, when I saw his eyes water up, I thoughthe was going to faint.
But the tough son of a gun actually stayed and waited.
So what did I do? I finished up the game and let him play 15 minutes later. lol

i hate farting while i'm buy myself..and the second it smells terrible near me somebody will come up to me..it'll be a deadly fart too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom