Past sneaker events in the Philippines. UPDATED 11.24.2008

i been browsing NT for quite sometime , good to know we have manila peepz here..im from bambang sta cruz!..do have GEB's?

on when is the next SUMMIT?

Originally Posted by azhul23

i been browsing NT for quite sometime , good to know we have manila peepz here..im from bambang sta cruz!..do have GEB's?

on when is the next SUMMIT?
Just watch out Nike Limited release dates such the Kobe 3 MVP and I'm sure You'll see a lot of NT's guys around. =)

hope to meet some of the nter's here if another event pops up here in manila. was at the mcfly release didnt get a chance to meet any of you guys. sawsome cool kicks that night though. i was the guy wearing the dunk high destroyers. peace

hey jojo, was there in the mcfly release, introduced myself to you. was the one who was beside you at the sides, and was waiting on the size 10.5 too. ;-)

Me and my bro were at the mcfly release too i was rocking Air max 1 hufquake's and my litte bro was rocking footpatrol stabs.

smile.gif
nice

haha u got it wrong tho hes my teacher before i remember he always rockin diff. kicks each day... now i know why

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^i think thats kalawongz from ebay.. i'm not sure if he has an NT account.. tama ba doc jason?

hindi pare, mas gwapo yun
roll.gif

titan special midnight release of the air jordan XI cool grey last 22-23dec 2010 was the first sneaker event i have attended to. it was a huge success! it is a "first come first to serve." line started at 9pm then released at 12mn. titan got 36pairs. then i was on the line no. 36 that time. i want to thank God. i got my pair of my size. thanks to titan and forums like this for keeping us posted

Back
Top Bottom