Pastor Creflow Dollar is asking for 60 million to purchase new G6 to spread the gospel across the gl

This man said if they find life on Mars, he is going to ask for a spaceship to go peach the word to Mars. Dude is serious man

There's no disdain for science. If there really was then belivers wouldnt be going to hospitals or keeping up with midern tech (all products of science). They just dont keep it paramount, as the end all be all. Because science changes constantly. They say they belive the bible above all, when ever science contradicts it.
Please. I have heard PLENTY of folks say they don't need hospitals because God will heal their ailments. Stop playing dumb

Last edited:

What i don't understand about the religious community is their disdain for science...

If the world was indeed created by a God... then science is just the study of that God's creation.
There's no disdain for science. If there really was then belivers wouldnt be going to hospitals or keeping up with midern tech (all products of science). They just dont keep it paramount, as the end all be all. Because science changes constantly. They say they belive the bible above all, when ever science contradicts it.
But science only changes to further provide accuracy on the study of God's creation?

Wouldn't you guys applaud the changes.... the overall humility in scientists identifying previous work as wrong in the pursuit of truth?

If you think about it....science is a more honest appreciation of God than the bible..

The bible was inspired by God and written by man.

Science was inspired by the principles of existence that God created and written by man.... and then studied, analyzed, and rewritten whenever it could be proven false... only further bringing humanity closer to the understanding of God's truth

Imagine how impressed God is by each discovery of his creation that scientists figure out?

Last edited:
Please. I have heard PLENTY of folks say they don't need hospitals because God will heal their ailments. Stop playing dumb
Well those ppl done died off from them ailments and no longer exist.

Well those ppl done died off from them ailments and no longer exist.
Sure, but don't act like folks like that don't exist.

Reminds me of dumb stuff like this

Nino Brown ‏@DeeHarris_Cain God woke me up without my alarm clock, the weather feels good, & I'm feeling good.

What i don't understand about the religious community is their disdain for science...

If the world was indeed created by a God... then science is just the study of that God's creation.
In other words, they only accept science when it's convenient. 

What he's saying is absolutely 100% biblical though. The bible naysayer guide to being right

1. If someone says you're wrong, they're evil
2. If someone asks you a question you can't answer say God did it
3. If you couldn't convince then tell them God will show them the day when it's their time or "you didn't want to know".

roll.gif
What he's saying is absolutely 100% biblical though. The bible naysayer guide to being right

1. If someone says you're wrong, they're evil
2. If someone asks you a question you can't answer say God did it
3. If you couldn't convince then tell them God will show them the day when it's their time or "you didn't want to know".
I found nothing in any of those statements that's even remotely Biblical.

If only Jesus had a jet, maybe he could have made an impact on the world...

:lol: the part where he's saying the nonbelievers are doing what they can to change the minds of the believers, and that they are the "evil" ones. Had the congregation agreeing with every last word he said. Now that's crazy............ Crazy biblical

Last edited:

laugh.gif
the part where he's saying the nonbelievers are doing what they can to change the minds of the believers, and that they are the "evil" ones. Had the congregation agreeing with every last word he said. Now that's crazy............ Crazy biblical
Just because people in a church believe what the person up front is saying, doesn't mean they know what is accurate. Just because someone in a developing country gave to his "ministry", isn't justification for a false doctrine. That's like saying because a lot of people like what a politician is saying makes the person a good leader. No, it just means they're telling the people what they want to hear because it makes them feel good.

Not to poke fun at you, but I never understood why people say "there are starving people in Africa". There are starving people in the U. S. There are well nourished people in Africa. What does that mean, man?

This boy is wild. Couldn't watch all of that. Turned it off when he mentioned someone being beheaded and he now needs to go to Syria to preach. What a joke.

The G650 appeal published on the creflodollarministries.org web site was directed to a specific community of like-minded people who love and support the ministry and its global missions work. There was not, nor will there be, a request for donations from the public at large, people outside that faith community or the members of local World Changers churches in Atlanta, New York and two dozen other locations.
Huh? Who was it to then?
We fully acknowledge that the campaign video did not do a good job of communicating the request, and we apologize for any confusion it may have caused – it is in the process of being revamped and will be re-released when complete.
I can tell you... it's NOT the video...
We wholeheartedly reject the notion that the ministry’s airplane project is an imposition on our community or that it somehow takes advantage of our people. Quite to the contrary, this request is seen by our community as standard operating procedure for people of faith.
ummm... a $65M plane for use by a handful of people is not a good use of those kinds of funds, nor is that standard operating proceedure. Even Joel Osteen, with the largest "church" in American flies first class. Even Billy Graham with more miles than any evangelist flew coach and was American's #1 passenger for many years.

I can understand the need for a private plane for business use. But you DON'T need to get the best and newest plane on the market. There are literally thousands of used planes out there for sale for about 1/5 of the price. There are even leasing clubs available so you don't have to worry about maintenance or other ongoing expenses.

Back
Top Bottom