Patch Of NO Hair In My Chinstrap I need Help asap

right along the bottom of my jawline on my left side i have a baby patch of no hair and im tryin 2 get the chinstrap poppin any suggestions this happen toanybody else?

img_36.gif

i have it too. i think it is because of years of plucking my chin hair until this semester when I decided to try a new look and grow it out. it's lessnoticeable now after I grew it out, then trimmed it a coupe of times because the hairs are getting coarser

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

i have it too. i think it is because of years of plucking my chin hair until this semester when I decided to try a new look and grow it out. it's less noticeable now after I grew it out, then trimmed it a coupe of times because the hairs are getting coarser
eek.gif
sick.gif

That is how some people's hair comes in. Just shave it all. Patches are not a good look.

Is Rogain safe for your face? If so, try that. Just don't get too crazy and end up like the wolf brothers from mexico...

shaving does not make your hair grow quicker or thicker !!!

just wait a few months or years depending on your genetics...

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Dude, I'm going to be 28 in September and I still cannot connect a goatee
smh.gif
I'm 23 and mine is barely hanging in there

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Paul Peirce Pierce?

fixed

roll.gif
at his chin strap tho
Paul Pierce got the most random facial hair I've ever seen
laugh.gif
. Son got a random patches right under his sideburns and *$+#
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I came in here to say something about Paul Pierce. I cant believe this guy doesnt just shave. someone needs to tell hima random patch of hair on your cheek isa bad look.

Back
Top Bottom