Patent leather TB III's???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HERE'S A PHOTOSHOP I FOUND.

i4o6yq.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Say it aint so
mad.gif
, if JB decides to screw these up............I don'tknow man, that's just playin' with my emotions.

i hope it isnt true as well cause if it is, they will not get copped by me and about a third of all of niketalk.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif
@ patent TB 3s. i feel sorry for ppl who are still caught up in the jb hype and continue to buy their "new age" products. i too was one of u, but i have since seen the light. then if u look at what they have slated to release for the rest of the year...
eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

i'm so glad i was finally able to mentally and emotionally break away from jb. i'll admit tho, it was difficult. but the reality is jb is finished (at least until next year)!!
lol you're late

JB's been dead for a while

Even with all those crappy CDPs.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif
@ patent TB 3s. i feel sorry for ppl who are still caught up in the jb hype and continue to buy their "new age" products. i too was one of u, but i have since seen the light. then if u look at what they have slated to release for the rest of the year...
eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

i'm so glad i was finally able to mentally and emotionally break away from jb. i'll admit tho, it was difficult. but the reality is jb is finished (at least until next year)!!
lol you're late

JB's been dead for a while

Even with all those crappy CDPs.

what are you doing in the JB forum bucko?

the TB III not coming out this year might be a good thing...

at least now we have a better chance of JB dropping the PL idea...

Back
Top Bottom