Patent leather TB III's???

Originally Posted by MH602

smh.gif
Just stupid. I was gonna pass anyway because i have a pair on ice but thats just dumb. I guess its the year of patent? Maybe you will all get your infared 6's in all black patent
eyes.gif

if they patent the infared i will stop buying jb all together and delete my yuku account. i will print out a pic of gentry and put it on my wall and curse itout everytime i look at it, maybe even throw some darts at it

jb will do whatever other than give us what we really want.. patent leather tb iii... just gotta wait to see how it looks..

Originally Posted by MH602

smh.gif
Just stupid. I was gonna pass anyway because i have a pair on ice but thats just dumb. I guess its the year of patent? Maybe you will all get your infared 6's in all black patent
eyes.gif
I just shivered at the thought of that.... Dont give JB any ideas lol

yes this sounds great now my true blue won't lose value!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god bless jordan disaster

i really think someone from adidas or reebok sent a mole to work at jb to destroy them

NOOOO just stick to the products that made them a househould name in sneakers, dont change a good thing

Thank God I haven't sold my black III's yet. I was going to sell those and buy the true blues instead. Now, plans have changed if this is true.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

I've been told this is an International only release...

Anyone else heard the same?

JM
haven't heard this before you just stated it...now everyone will want them

hopefully they'll realize they screwed up with that idea, but if not.........that's 150 in my pockets. I will say it's #!#$%!%$ that they eventhought of some dumb !@% like that !! Looks like JB is smokin some gooooooooooooooooood kush.

Back
Top Bottom