Patrice O'Neal Suffers Stroke

damn, pull through my dude!
tired.gif

Had the pleasure of seeing him last year when he came to DC. Dude is always hilarious on O&A.

Hope he pulls through OK.

Interesting news i've found out about him is that he was on the writing team for WWE a few years back... pointless to the topic but interesting nonetheless

^ He told a funny story on O&A when Triple H was in studio about how Stephanie McMahon would fire/re-hire him a few times a day lol.

He was writing jokes for the WWF during the attitude era.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

^ He told a funny story on O&A when Triple H was in studio about how Stephanie McMahon would fire/re-hire him a few times a day lol.

wow did not know that. lol

I really hope he recovers fully.

He's right on the brink of blowing up.

His views on women and relationships are hilariously brilliant.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

wow did not know that. lol

I hope he quickly rocovers from this. I told myself that I was gonna check out Elephant in the Room and finally got to see it about 2 weeks ago. Thought it was hilarious. It was funny too when he was joking about his health. Crazy how this happened like this.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

UptownsDotNetStacky wrote:

Dude one of my favorite comedians....I hope he pulls through
 ....i have that Special on my Netflix but have yet to watch it. 
 Same here. I always hear Marc Maron raving about him. I've seen a couple of his clips, dude is funny as hell.

If you haven't seen his special you need to go watch it immediately. Super hilarious.
This was shocking and extremely sad to hear. I hope he pulls through.

i actually watched it last night after a few episodes of the wonder years.

and yes, it was extremely hilarious.

titty meat.

He's been battling diabetes as well. Brotha has to take care of himself, and lose some weight.

damn. i got alot of respect for patrice after listening to The Black Phillip show
all nters with girl problems download that torrent immediatly^

Patrice O'Neal explaining why comedians and anyone telling a joke has a pass on being offensive.

Back
Top Bottom