Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

Run and buy this NOW!
01602191_z.jpg

They did it legitimately and they won the SB. The Pats cheated and their going to lose in the AFC Champ

Can we stop bringing up the Video tape scandal bogus already. It was for 5 minutes of the game. Take those five minutes away, and the Pats still win by 30.Dear Lord, some Jets fans just dont know when to shut up.

But we all know that this teams goal was not to have a perfect regular season... it's to win it all.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Then why did they leave all of theirto starters in, to risk injury in anobsolete game.

16-0*

Originally Posted by AC IX

But we all know that this teams goal was not to have a perfect regular season... it's to win it all.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Then why did they leave all of theirto starters in, to risk injury in an obsolete game.

16-0*

laugh.gif
3 Rings > 0 Rings...
Vikes have 0 rings
frown.gif

I fell asleep mid 3rd quarter more than 50% certain Pats were gonna lose but congrats to them for coming through.

Man, I gave Moss A LOT of grief about that stint in Oakland but he came through from day one, beasting from day 1. My hat off to Moss and Brady and everybody.

man, watching moss post game press conference is getting me emotional for real.

" i don't think breaking rice's record was special, shutting you (haters) up was special"
pimp.gif

Brady is the greatest QB of all time. 16-0.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We told you haters!

We're going all the way... We will be the Greatest Football Team in the history of the NFL.

GO PATS!!!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

51FXPCCXKRL._AA240_.jpg

smh.gif

moss was indirectly talking to YOU when he said "breaking rice's record wasn't special, shutting YOU up was special". you're theowner of the ludicrous and embarrassing statement that moss isn't top 5 in the league.

Originally Posted by AC IX

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Then why did they leave all of theirto starters in, to risk injury in an obsolete game.

16-0*

laugh.gif
If you have HATE in your HEART let it OUT!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

51FXPCCXKRL._AA240_.jpg

smh.gif

moss was indirectly talking to YOU when he said "breaking rice's record wasn't special, shutting YOU up was special". you're the owner of the ludicrous and embarrassing statement that moss isn't top 5 in the league.

as you pointed out in the Jerry Rice thread, I SAID THAT BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED!! There isn't a chance in hell (before this season) that I wouldput Randy Moss in my top 5 WR's currently playing in the NFL....he was an afterthought behind Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Torry Holt, MarvinHarrison, Reggie Wayne, Q, etc etc....obviously after what Moss did this season, things have changed....don't twist my words.

yeah, these haters are getting rediculous. Im glad the Pats went 16-0 just for the fact that there are those people who will not be able to sleep tonightbecause they have now matched the 72 Dolphins record.
laugh.gif

I know someone who is mad...........

I didn't want to bump the OG thread, but there are TOO many quotables in this vid
laugh.gif

this dude prolly writing Super Ugly 2.0 as I type this in...

Wow Must be great to know you're part of History. 16-0 is not easy to accomplish. Much prop to Patriot. Now don't choke in the playoff.

Back
Top Bottom