Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

thats the second best wr in the league right there...plax is the only dude with abilities that are even remotely close to moss'. plax is a freak of a force when he's healthy.

Please stop posting in any football threads now........

This is awful. Do you guys really want to hear Don Shula's mouth every year when the last undefeated team loses?

Brady is getting rocked out there

1,000 post
pimp.gif

thats the second best wr in the league right there...plax is the only dude with abilities that are even remotely close to moss'. plax is a freak of a force when he's healthy.

Theres this guy called Terrell Owens. He will disagree
Theres this guy called Steve Smith. He will disagree
Theres this guy called Marvin Harrison. He will disagree
Theres this guy called Chad Johnson. He will disagree
Theres this guy called Reggie Wayne. He will disagree

Believe me, I love watching Plax play. But he is not the best number two reciever in the leauge. Not now. Not in a million years.

Add that satement to the "Moss > Rice" statements, and you can conclude that you dont watch football at all, or know anything about the game.

Kekekekekeke...I didn't really expect a game! Good +**+. Hell I already was a 3-hour Iggle fan, I might as well cop a token 4 tha temporary G-menbandwagon...go giants (temporarily) *gag*

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]J RAIN 23[/color]

6083567bd651d89bbde5093a898d8e8a151e634.jpg

VRABEL! His first drop of his NFL career!

EDIT: Since there was a penalty on the play, does the incompletion count?

I bet 100 e-dollars that The Patriots are going to lose.
And I'm not happy about it.

Good block by wes. I know tom wanted to throw that ball.

Pats d been getting killed all night. Lets see what they do.

I would not have accepted that penalty, if I were the Giants. Giving the Pats 4 more shots at a TD with space to work with? I'd rather take them goal linew/ only 3 shots left.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

This is awful. Do you guys really want to hear Don Shula's mouth every year when the last undefeated team loses?
It's not as bad as seeing/hearing Mercury Morris' every year.
smh.gif

Come on Pats.

the next two drives for the Giants are going to prove if they are going to win this game. If they can keep the ball moving, and score on one of the two drives,I think they can win the game. If they get stopped with two 3 and out's, the pats are comin back.

thats the second best wr in the league right there...plax is the only dude with abilities that are even remotely close to moss'. plax is a freak of a force when he's healthy
a·bil·i·ty �(
schwa.gif
-b
ibreve.gif
l
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
-t
emacr.gif
)
n. pl. a·bil·i·ties
1. The quality of being able to do something, especially the physical, mental, financial, or legal power to accomplish something.

2. A natural or acquired skill or talent.

3. The quality of being suitable for or receptive to a specified treatment; capacity: the ability of a computer to be configured for use as a file server. See Usage Note at able.

just because someone is "able" to do something, doesn't mean squat.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

I would not have accepted that penalty, if I were the Giants. Giving the Pats 4 more shots at a TD with space to work with? I'd rather take them goal line w/ only 3 shots left.

the PI was on the Giants

he was talking about the illegal foramtion penalty

Back
Top Bottom