Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution.

youtube de-monotized and disabled comments on vids with kids like a week ago. Saw youtubers complaining about it.

Mostly because I don’t like the Pats. Him being a friend of Trump doesn’t make me like him anymore either

That's what I figured. Dudes stay saying they hate Kraft but these are usually the only two reasons they can come up with.

They are two pretty legitimate reasons to me, what more were you expecting?

That's just it...Not expecting anymore than those two reasons, because I can't think of any other reason to hate dude. I def understand the Trump/friendship thing. And hatin' on him cause the Pats are so good is typical. :lol: "They hate us cause they ain't us!"

He’s funding sex trafficking :lol: if that’s a non issue then...... :rolleyes

There’s something very calculated about rich old men going to a very specific spot. Dude must be able to order “whatever” they want. We know how that goes...

Weird how much this ain’t in the media
Or espn
If it was a black player
It would be on every show every segment
We would get minute to minute updates
Just something I’ve noticed

That's just it...Not expecting anymore than those two reasons, because I can't think of any other reason to hate dude. I def understand the Trump/friendship thing. And hatin' on him cause the Pats are so good is typical. :lol: "They hate us cause they ain't us!"
Well support for trump who’s an open racist, liar, pro child camps at the boarder, etc, is pretty bad....

Weird how much this ain’t in the media
Or espn
If it was a black player
It would be on every show every segment
We would get minute to minute updates
Just something I’ve noticed
I never really go the “if it was a ______ person” but this would be an exception. The nfl wants this story to go away quick and I’m sure they’re doing what they can to make that happen with the media. Look at all the stories about players that've popped up over the last week

I never really go the “if it was a ______ person” but this would be an exception. The nfl wants this story to go away quick and I’m sure they’re doing what they can to make that happen with the media. Look at all the stories about players that've popped up over the last week
Doesn’t matter
Media suppose to be impartial or whatever
Again they was talking bout r kelly everywhere
Mj everywhere
Bill everywhere
Where kraft at

Doesn’t matter
Media suppose to be impartial or whatever
Again they was talking bout r kelly everywhere
Mj everywhere
Bill everywhere
Where kraft at
I get that but it’ll be crazy to think the media is unbiased. You think espn wants to run anti nfl ads? They make huge money off of people watching Nfl coverage so that’s not happening. Fox and cbs going to do that? Lol not a chance. Billions yearly off of them.

You're comparing this guy to the likes of Michael Jackson and Bill Cosby ?

The notoriety and accusations are very different
We don’t know if the accusations are different we don’t exavtky know the scope of his involvement
And who he was having relations with
Could be some under 18 female or boy
We don’t know yet
So don’t start caping yet

Were the cops allowing the sex trafficking to commence for months while they made a case? Or was the sex trafficking something they sort of just stumbled upon?

Were the cops allowing the sex trafficking to commence for months while they made a case? Or was the sex trafficking something they sort of just stumbled upon?
Allowed for months
Patriots were in the middle of a Super Bowl run
They ain’t wanna mess that up

So Kraft AND 5-0 be looking funny in the light.

How you gonna allow women to be trafficked for months? If it was truly a rescue mission, they would have deaded that thing immediately.

Shameful sh*t all around.

We don’t know if the accusations are different we don’t exavtky know the scope of his involvement
And who he was having relations with
Could be some under 18 female or boy
We don’t know yet
So don’t start caping yet

You're comparing Robert craft to Michael f****** Jackson lol

Back
Top Bottom