Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution.

*laughing at people who thought a white billionaire was gonna see jail time*

94A58CF2-0F68-48B8-97B6-4E5D8442D7F0.gif

But there is a catch: Kraft and the other men would have to review the evidence and admit they would have been proved guilty at trial, spokesman Mike Edmondon told The Associated Press.
------
What the heck does that even mean?

He needs a 6-12 game ban. And we can move on from this.

They were misdemeanors. Not like he was gonna spend weeks in jail. Did people want the other guys to be in jail too for the same crime or just kraft?

But there is a catch: Kraft and the other men would have to review the evidence and admit they would have been proved guilty at trial, spokesman Mike Edmondon told The Associated Press.
------
What the heck does that even mean?

He needs a 6-12 game ban. And we can move on from this.

I’m assuming the feds are preventing counter suits from these rich dudes after they get off...no pun intended. But yeah, no charges and then they want them to admit they WOULD have been charged so dudes can’t turn around and be like, “I’m suing for a hundred and 50 million dollars for the pain and suffering and public humiliation caused by these crooked cops wrongfully charging me etc etc.”

Every crime in this society is a commercial crime. If you have enough money, you can get off.

He was never going to jail but I wanted him to out all his boys like a *****. Still hope on that. Dude is playing the “I want it all” game now lol

Last edited:
Fam is rejecting the deal?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don’t they got this cat on video tape gettin the Bangkok special?? Son is WYLIN :lol:

What is the bangkok special? he getting spitroasted / skewered by 2 ladyboys?

Back
Top Bottom