Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution.

Build a wall to prevent human trafficking....yet.....

BEAA466F-6DB3-48A9-8B2D-CFCBF49170AD.jpeg
9515830D-E26B-4B63-9519-BE325A239E01.jpeg

Human trafficking is different than asking someone if they wanna let you hit for X amount. One is voluntary, the other is forced.

The issue has more to do with human trafficking and bringing immigrants over to be sex slaves.
Which would be massively minimized if made legal. You don't see people trafficing women to legal brothels in Nevada. These women are sent to areas where prostitution is illegal.

I would think a man of that caliber wouldn't need to go this route to get some yambs. Would've thought he have people bring the ladies to him.

Not everyone has the same mentality. Not everyone has the same reaction to things. Not everyone will want to try every drug. Treatment and Education > Criminal Punishment
Not what I’m asking. Some things should be illegal. Some drugs fall into that. I disagree that all drugs should be legal

Someone should've introduced mans to IG.

You could poop on their chest if the price is right and they'll still keep your secret.

Dude deserves an honorable mention in Fools Wildin

His dead wife must be rolling over in her grave.

That said. Prostitution should be legal. No result is going to be a 100% unflawed result. But having it legalized would likely help the safety of those who are already in the states selling P given they keep their job lowkey given it being illegal while still dealing with the creepos they deal with on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom