Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution.

Brah, that's the first name that popped into my head. :lol: :lol:

Tiger in some Florida tug and rubs joints doesn't even sound that crazy given his history

If it was blonde white women I would agree but Tiger ain't messing with no Asian women.

Tiger+Woods+Mistress.jpg

There is video evidence of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft in a room in the Orchid Spa receiving "paid acts," according to Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr.

There is also video evidence of Kraft being driven to the spa, Kerr said.

Kerr said services can cost between $59 for 30 minutes and $79 for an hour.

tom-brady-facepalm.gif

If there's video, do you think he'll try to flip it on em and say he was taken advantage of? Hit the judge with the "I didn't want to do it but she was so adamant I just wanted it to be over"

Ahh yes that buzz phrase. Because women could not decide they wanted to do it voluntarily

It should be legal but in many cases they take advantage of women in third world/political/war torn counties like Venezuela and promise them work in the us. Once in the us they have to pay back what it cost to bring them in the country on their back and knees... what they gonna do? Who they gonna tell? Where they gonna go in a new country by themselves. Some don’t even see the money they make.

Back
Top Bottom