Patron Appreciation

Originally Posted by theproblemchild5

Originally Posted by raptors29

Are you talking about that balcony thing?
laugh.gif
classic

^^^ I don't even wanna see that thread right now. My chest hurts from laughing at dude at the liquor store
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Patron is yet another overrated rap product.

Tres Generaciones > Patron

Don Julio >> Patron
grin.gif

7 leguas>ALL

this. centenario or jarro viejo are good too. they dont import the good stuff over here. gotta bring bottles when you visit or from fam.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Yes it is. All my boys are brainwashed.
Fa sho all the homies are stuck on this whole patron hype. I must say though patron and pineapple is def. appreciated. I still believe though youcan get a better tequila than patron.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Tres Generaciones > Patron

Don Julio >> Patron
grin.gif

7 leguas>ALL
this or corralejo are the most correct answers for the price range. arette isnt bad either. perhaps a trip to a local tequila-specialized bar isin order for you guys who think patron is good? those folks are really laid-back and knowledgeble about their drinks.

Don Julios is good too. In Mexico, the bars didnt have Patron so we bought bottles of Don Julio. Since then DJ has been good and hits hard too

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

A bit off topic but anybody try CHOPIN (Vodka)?

CHOPIN is aiiiiiight at best.

Not really my thing.

and I'm a vodka fan.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

i hate dudes who think theyre doin it drinkin patron.
laugh.gif
let's not front like Patron is bottle of the barrelCuervo...

But I see what you mean....

I seen people doin bottles of Patron XO (coffee one) frontin like they're doin it oh so well...*smh*

patron is the most overrated alcohol. Corralejo and Don Julio and even 1800 for the price are better. I'm a big Corralejo fan.

Chopin is no good. My favorite vodka is Stoli Elite, that stuff is serious. Belvedere and Goose are good too but so typical.

Back
Top Bottom