Pats Press Record to Remember the Titans While Da Mafia dropping Bills on Tables in Texas | NFL WILDCARD SATURDAY 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GG Titans fans!!!

speechless right now but yeah, best of luck against the Ravens

GG DeadsetAce DeadsetAce getback getback @nikekid6 @rolaholic @da hen and to the other Pats fans here

9504E3B1-559B-49F8-9A2F-CBA0BF09D2BB.gif

I'm honestly not surprised at all. Season had been trending downwards for a minute now and Titans were surging.

It’s an in the moment hot take. But Titans Ravens next Sunday is going to be the reverse version of when they met in the divisional round some 19 years ago. That 2000 Titans squad was nice. Baltimore went in there and took them out in crazy fashion.

Drafted a WR in the 1st.
Brought in AB
Tried to stick it out with Flash
Traded a 2nd rounder for Sanu

The hell else were they supposed to do? :lol:

Harry didnt play until late in the season and clearly wasnt in sync with the offense and Brady.

Brought in AB....but dropped him after a game. You serious?

"Tried to stick it out with Flash." Buuuut, they didnt.

Traded for Sanu...where he been then? I said the help he needed. Receivers clearly looked like trash.

Harry didnt play until late in the season and clearly wasnt in sync with the offense and Brady.

Traded for Sanu...where he been then? I said the help he needed. Receivers clearly looked like trash.
You expect an older Brady to look better next season?

It’s an in the moment hot take. But Titans Ravens next Sunday is going to be the reverse version of when they met in the divisional round some 19 years ago. That 2000 Titans squad was nice. Baltimore went in there and took them out in crazy fashion.

One of my close friends is a ravens fan. I’ve had to deal with his gloating after going 0-2 against them in the playoffs for damn near 20 years. I want this win bad.

Wheres dude who put a stack on the Titans?

Depending on the odds, I might have to put some bread on the Titans against the Ravens.

Lamar can't score if he's not on the field.

And again I ask, what else did you want them to do "weeks ago?"

What moves were available "weeks ago?"

Back
Top Bottom