::PAU GASOL TRADED TO LAKERS - CONFIRMED BY ESPN, Yahoo!, LA Times::

Just send Kidd to the Lakers for Mihm and whatnot, and hand them the title.
laugh.gif

OMG... is this for real?!?!

Haha, i've been trying to confirm this myself for the past hour or so...
laugh.gif

Real talk, if this is legit then Kobe needs to buy Kupcake dinner for the next 2 weeks! LOL!

i think the grizz still have a good young core. remember for the most part most teams will trade someone that asks to be traded. yea the trade is lopsided ashell but what can you do. besides dont say stro for collins was a bad trade stro is good for one :wow: play a year thats it.

hahaha that's a wrap. so unfair. incredibly one sided. hahahahahaha. the grizzlies should just give away-- i mean TRADE, rudy gay to the warriors forpietrus and cash considerations.

edit**
Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

bryant_kobe040715.jpg

well played, bryant. well played indeed.

Possibly the best starting 5 in the league. With a damn good bench. The Western Conference has a problem. Lakers are contenders!

That IS the best starting five in the league, the only team you can argue is Detroit, but McDyess < Fisher IMO. Hot damn. And I thought this might be theMavericks year.

AYO SHAQ, HOW YOU DOIN DOWN IN MIAMI?
laugh.gif

Seen this last night on real gm and they were talking about a deal that might go down. When i seen it i was thinking hell no. Come today and it acutallyhappens. Congrats Lakers fans you got Gasol for nothing, now your team is much much better and will be crazy once Bynum returns.

The thing that Laker fans need to worry about is if Gasol becomes the main low post threat, will it stunt Bynums development.

This is Great.. basically its for Critt straight up

cause if we are gonna be in the playoffs.. Grizz are gonna have the 23-29th picks in those years

Originally Posted by aRog27

If this is true the Bulls could of gotten Gasol for a good deal.
jBlack....you know as I do that the Bulls have been talking about Gasol for about a year now. Not only do the Bulls suck this year, but then you watch Gasol go for a bag of apples...what the hell man. We could've easily have gotten Gasol for Tyrus Thomas, Griffin and picks.......its a damn shame.

Hell I think we could of sent Gray, Khryapa, and some picks. I mean for Kwame Brown it pisses me off.

going to miss Critt....dude was a baller. Marc and Pau Gasol...good move mitch.

[table][tr][td]
Lakers trade for Gasol
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo!Sports
February 1, 2008[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
The Los Angeles Lakers have acquired Memphis center Pau Gasol, a league source said Friday afternoon.

The Lakers will send Kwame Brown and Javaris Crittenton to Memphis in the trade, along with draftconsiderations.

Adrian Wojnarowski is the NBA columnist for Yahoo! Sports. Send Adrian a question or comment for potential use in a future columnor webcast.

Oh yeah, to make the numbers work the Lakers also sent Aaron Mckies contract to Memphis. Yes, he is still drawing an NBA paycheck.

I'm so trippin!!!

Kobe, Gasol, Fish, Odom,Bynum

Wow the potential!

Side-note Bucher saying Bynum may miss the rest of the season.

Is this a record for most pages in this given amount of time?

HELL no. this is just the Lakers trading for a Pau Gasol, what do you think happened when Kobe dropped 81?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom