Paul Pierce Nikes?

Can anyone tell me about these kicks? I've searched the web a bit and haven't been able to find any info on these. I'm assuming they are sneakers worn by Paul Pierce. Most likely in game cuz they look brand new and have a couple scuffs. They're size 14. Sisters ex husband was a big Celtics/Pierce fan and left these behind when they split. These legit? Worth anything?

Look legit, couple hundred at most. His player exclusive never released in men's sizes

They are Paul Pierce player exclusives from the late 90's to early 00's.  The tag should have the exact production year.  He had a strange non-compete clause in his contract where his signature shoes were only sold in kids' sizes.  I can't remember if this was his personal model or a PE of a general release.  The quilted leather upper is similar to the Air Max Chosen and Air Pure Profile - I think Dirk Nowitzki may have worn a PE of this too.  I would guess the current market value would be around $200 because they are DS but they are also an entry level model and price point.  Due to their age, check the midsole and outsole for dried glue, separation, and phylon crumbling.

Thanks for the information guys. I thought they were size 14 but turns out they are actually size 15.  I looked on the tags inside the sneakers but could not find a date.  Tag says CUST SEASON

Back
Top Bottom