Pay Homage Vol. Gangstarr

Joined May 22, 2007
Fact of Life: DJ Premier > your favorite producer....

IllPhillip that's dope...what work did you do fort hose albums? That's dope.

Joined May 1, 2006
Check the Technique never ceases to amaze me.
I can't throw up enough
s to show my appreciation
sidenote: my mom and dad went to college with Premo

like they had the same friends and everything. Too bad they didnt keep up with him

Joined Jan 8, 2006
Full Clip is one of the most flawless hip-hop greatest hits albums I've heard.

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
Now that I just saw all those album covers in a row, I guess I just realized that these dudes put out quality music album after album. Obviously we all knowthey put out good hip-hop, but I guess I never looked at it in that aspect.

Not everything was classic, but you'd be hard pressed to find another group that has consistently put out SOLID albums throughout their career like thesedudes. Is there really a BAD Gangstarr album?

Btw, "Daily Operation" is highly slept on, IMO.

Joined May 1, 2006
Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Now that I just saw all those album covers in a row, I guess I just realized that these dudes put out quality music album after album. Obviously we all know they put out good hip-hop, but I guess I never looked at it in that aspect.

Not everything was classic, but you'd be hard pressed to find another group that has consistently put out SOLID albums throughout their career like these dudes. Is there really a BAD Gangstarr album?

Btw, "Daily Operation" is highly slept on, IMO.
By who

i cant recall a single knowledgable head around my circle who cant appreciate the genius that is Daily Operation
First gangstarr CD i put myself on

Havent looked back since

Joined Nov 13, 2006
Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

"DWYCK"

Primo's drums > getting married.
but true. Dwyck is probably my favorite song ever!! Just listening to"Ex girl to the next girl".

Joined Apr 24, 2006
damn I love Gangstarr

got all their albums

SO APPRECIATED

mostly the voice is my favorite song from them

but Guru using Autotune lately is UNAPPRECIATED

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now