'Pay it forward' McDonald's drive-thru chain: Car 251 ends Merry Christmas mode

I think it's just the timing of it all and a person just straight up eating w/e the price of the order of the ppl behind them is no matter what that's bothering them.

I keep my own orders in the $7-$11 range but I know if I'm buying for fam that's $25+. What I look like possibly adding an extra $20 to that?

I get that. Personally, I wouldn't fork over all that extra dough right off the bat, because I'm not wired that way (I'd probably continue the established chain, though). But I'm not completely flabbergasted by the concept like some people on here appear to be.

I wish someone would do this at a Whole Foods or something.
I dont need the deterioration of my health payed forward.

What's confusing about pulling up to a window and saying "hey, I'm gonna pay for the person behind me as well. How much was their order?"

Wait, you're right. That's pretty much rocket science.
I think people are confused with how they kept the chain going for 250 cars.  There weren't any times where a car didn't have anyone behind them?  If there was then how did that person "pay it forward?"

What's confusing about pulling up to a window and saying "hey, I'm gonna pay for the person behind me as well. How much was their order?"

Wait, you're right. That's pretty much rocket science.

I think people are confused with how they kept the chain going for 250 cars.  There weren't any times where a car didn't have anyone behind them?  If there was then how did that person "pay it forward?"

This...

You know how many times I used to roll through McDonald's drive thru with $4.27?... And only $4.27 to my name?... Many :lol:... Usually in quarters too :lol:...

$4.27 used to be the exact price of 3 double cheeseburgers and a large sweet tea with tax... Then they came up the Mcdouble with only a single slice if "cheese" and raised the price of the double cheeseburger to $1.19 :smh:...

Don't get me started on McDonald's tax raises :smh:

They ****** up the game when a brotha was struggling and trying to stick to a budget.

I think people are confused with how they kept the chain going for 250 cars. There weren't any times where a car didn't have anyone behind them? If there was then how did that person "pay it forward?"

I can easily explain that. The McDonald's near my house literally doesn't not have cars in the drive through at all times of the day. It's a 24-hour drive thru, as well. Also, this McDonald's is the only one near a few pretty well-to-do neighborhoods full of bleeding heart liberals....ah, screw it, this happened in Florida. I don't have an explanation for that other than Southern hospitality, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom