Payday Appreciation Vol. Direct Deposit

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn., how many of you people are glad that tomorrow is payday

and for those of you who are getting paid next friday, hold on and make those last couple of dollars last, unless you make good money and don't have tolive paycheck to paycheck.

Everyone who gets paid tomorrow,
pimp.gif

i get paid every thursday at 430 ...direct deposit and weekly pay is best.. love it

My company pays every Friday, but if u have direct deposit, it gets deposited Wednesday midnight.
smile.gif

PAYDAY=
pimp.gif

Yeah with my job I get paid once a month at the end of the month. I get paid tomorrow, but the money will be in my account sometime after midnite.

Direct Deposit became a must when an ex-manager of mine decided to start keepin peoples checks from them unless they showed up to the store meeting the nextday..

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Direct Deposit became a must when an ex-manager of mine decided to start keepin peoples checks from them unless they showed up to the store meeting the next day..

thats girm status. my old job moved payday from thrusday to sunday cuz too many people were goin out firday and saturday nite and not comin into work thenext day.

Originally Posted by sinser13

I get paid tomorrow, but i have to pay rent
smh.gif

grin.gif
basically...that money goes into an account then everybody isimmediately crediting
laugh.gif
mortgage, insurance, electricity, etc etc

Lump Sum side money is more appreciated...and thats what i'm taking to Foxwoods 2morro....trying to bounceback took a heavy hit 2 weeks ago
smh.gif

I don't know when the official day is I just know when its supposed to be showing in my account

Back
Top Bottom